Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » holy rollers

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: holy rollers
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do these people think its ok to come to my door and rape my ears with there religious bullshit.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Close the door in there face like ice cube lol

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just cut them off and ask how they would feel if you came to their house on a Sat morning and started talking about Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny...... that usually shuts them right up.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Just cut them off and ask how they would feel if you came to their house on a Sat morning and started talking about Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny...... that usually shuts them right up.

lmao thats hella funny
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 I got some Mormons bothering me with some bullshit while I was smoking outside..
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

lol yeah they came to the door and gave me an invitation to jesus's birthday. lol what kind of present do u bring for a dead guy.
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
answer the door naked.

it works

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:
lol yeah they what kind of present do u bring for a dead guy.

dump some of tha 40oz

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
answer the door naked.

it works

Yeah, and covered in blood. and have your roommate in the back room revving a chainsaw...

Then tell them you'd love to learn all about their lord and savior, come on in and we'll have a nice chat about it.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
answer the door naked.

it works

Yeah, and covered in blood. and have your roommate in the back room revving a chainsaw...

Then tell them you'd love to learn all about their lord and savior, come on in and we'll have a nice chat about it.

LMFAO. [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com