Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » best mechanic ever (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: best mechanic ever
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Original ad:
Do not Use Lenny the Mechanic:
He has an ad on here for car repairs and I asked him to fix my blown head gasket. He showed up to my house, broke a bunch of parts and left. He has been avoiding me ever since. DO NOT USE THIS GUY.
Lenny, if you are reading this, you owe me an explanation.

From Me to ***************@***********.org:

Hey,

My apologies for bailing on your car. I know I have been hard to contact; I lost my phone and had to get a new e-mail address. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

Lenny

From **********@gmail.com to Me:

You could start by explaining yourself...

From Me to **********@gmail.com:

Well, I was pretty baked when I showed up, and I had just eaten a bag of shrooms and taken three hits of acid. I thought I would be able to fix your car before the shrooms and acid kicked in, but I was wrong. While I was disconnecting the sensors, I started tripping pretty hard. At one point it looked like the intake manifold was laughing at me. I freaked out and bashed it with a socket wrench, and then ran back to my car and got the hell out of there. I'm not sure what happened after that. The next thing I remember is waking up naked in a church confessional booth two days later. When I got back to my house, the State Police were there and told me they found my car abandoned in a car wash about 50 miles away. Needless to say, it has been a crazy weekend for me. That is why I was unable to fix your car.

Uh...not sure what to take from all that. You deemed it a good idea to take drugs before working on my car because...why?

Honestly I forgot I had to work on your car. I remembered after I took the shrooms and acid. Once I get my car back from the police, I should be able to come over and finish working on your car. Oh by the way, sorry about the dump I took on your lawn. I was too embarrassed to go inside and ask to use the bathroom because it would have been obvious that I was tripping.

Unbelievable. I don't want you to do any more work on my car. I do want you to pay for the damage you did to my car. If you don't, I will take you to small claims court.

Whoa man, why are you being such a dick? Not cool. If anything, you should be paying me. I seriously fucked up my hand when I hit your intake manifold with the wrench. It feels like I fractured it. I don't have any health insurance, and seeing as I got injured under your employment, I think you are obligated to pay for my medical bills.

Not a chance in hell. I think all those drugs you took fried your brain - you're fucked in the head if you think any of this is acceptable. If you don't pay the damages, we are going to have a problem.

I have another eighth of shrooms I can give you...will that cover it?

I'll take that as a yes?

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL [Big Grin]

What in the world!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude is at least being honest with you. Try working on an engine hopped up on shrooms and acid. Its fucked up. You should be paying him! And losing your cellphone, come on. How many acid trips have you been on where you've actually kept your cellphone and email address? I freaking hate it when i lose my email address dont you?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Is this real? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah its real
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL... Where do you guys find these side job people.

[ March 20, 2010, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u got to be fucking kidding me... r u for real and u couldnt tell this guy was high when he showed up? what did he come with a pipe wrench and a hammer. get real... u should ask questions b4 u choose someone to work on ur car and see what tools they have and what not. take this as a funny as story to tell in life and cut ur loss and get it fixed by some one who is clear minded and knows how to fix cars. lmao this is classic [patriot]
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn...fu**in tweeker..that motherfu**er did every drug in the book..where did u find this piece of mierda at , I'd try and ban that tweek

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] that is some crazy shit can't believe its real [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i call [BS flag]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post the original ad if this for real

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea, seems like BS... but damn, he shitted on your lawn [Eek!] (HAHAHAHA sorry I had to laugh at that one!)

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahaha jesus christ! i cant belive this. im speechless. the shit on the lawn is original

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

na im cool if u don't believe it i don't give a fuck.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FATJOHN916:
quote:

yeah..i gotta say id give u 2 out of 5 stars for trying. i dont give a fuck either..its your bad for getting the work done by a so called craigslist mechanic. lol

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah..i gotta say id give u 2 out of 5 stars for trying. i dont give a fuck either..its your bad for getting the work done by a so called craigslist mechanic. lol
well venomnuts i never said it happened to me i plucked it off a website.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yeah its real

You are full of shit and a fat fuck that resembles a clown minus the makeup. How could you fucking play with us like that, considering how many CAfords mechanics might have actually tried doing this stunt to others. I wanted to believe this in its entirety. Because all the board has been lately is, this mechanic fucked me here, this mechanic fucked me there. Shit, sounds like the board is full of shade trees and tightwads with their cash. Everybody stop fucking around with the shadies and send your shit to AED or someother reputable shop. Pay full price and get full service. Or skimp out and get some crackhead high on shrooms, weed and acid to work on your headgasket.
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
yeah its real

You are full of shit and a fat fuck that resembles a clown minus the makeup. How could you fucking play with us like that, considering how many CAfords mechanics might have actually tried doing this stunt to others. I wanted to believe this in its entirety. Because all the board has been lately is, this mechanic fucked me here, this mechanic fucked me there. Shit, sounds like the board is full of shade trees and tightwads with their cash. Everybody stop fucking around with the shadies and send your shit to AED or someother reputable shop. Pay full price and get full service. Or skimp out and get some crackhead high on shrooms, weed and acid to work on your headgasket.
wow ur a dumb fuck !! Its not my fault u read to much into it i thought it was real and i never said it was me. so i guess ill have to explain shit more so retards like u dont get ur panties in a bunch.
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this was hilarious thanks for the good laugh regardless lol!
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
yeah its real

Wow. Someone needs a hug...or Prozac. It was a joke...lol

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its from a website, this guy finds peoples ads and fucks with them. web page

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

my favorite one is disguised weapons lol
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
my favorite one is disguised weapons lol

that's what your mom calls my penis

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com