Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pics of the new Stang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics of the new Stang
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After a long search for another Mustang, I decided on a 2000 GT, I'm not really sure why I went with a 99-04 GT over a 96-98 Cobra, I feel like I settled but all in all I think I am happy with my decision.

The car has a ProCharger P1SC making 7lbs of boost, a Bassani Catted X-Pipe, BBK Throttle Body Plenum and a Borla Catback. Suspension mods are minimal right now, H&R Springs and MM Caster Camber Plates. The car made 355HP and 360TQ.

The wheels were swapped out ASAP with some Bronze SVE Anniversary Wheels in 18x9 and 18x10, with 265/35/18's and 285/35/18's out back. Not really being a big fan of the GT's body I decided to turn the car into a clone, I've so far gotten the hood, front bumper and side skirts.

Next will be an OEM 03/04 Rear Bumper, still decided on a spoiler as the 03/04 is hard to find.

On the way are MM Full Length Subframes, Cobra Brakes all around and Bilstein Shocks and Struts.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 14, 2010, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks good so far [Smile] .. [patriot]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that's a clean ass stang! Congrats....what mods? [patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niiice.. very tasteful.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Damn, that's a clean ass stang! Congrats....what mods? [patriot]

There's a list in my original post

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's clean bro...

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice ride! Those look like anthracite wheels and not bronze [Confused] Anyway, still looks clean. just need an 03/04 cobra spoiler to set it off [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i didnt pick up the bronze in the pics. anyway it looks good. Too bad that procharger intercooler doesnt fill the cut out in the bumper flush like the 03-04 one does.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those wheels are so fucking sick keep it clean great work

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pulley and a tune then your at 400

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great looking GT [patriot] You are going to luv the cobra brakes.. I would get some hawk pads and braided lines while u r at it
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
Great looking GT [patriot] You are going to luv the cobra brakes.. I would get some hawk pads and braided lines while u r at it

They are coming with braided lines, I'm not sure about the pads though.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
nice ride! Those look like anthracite wheels and not bronze [Confused] Anyway, still looks clean. just need an 03/04 cobra spoiler to set it off [patriot]

I think my digital camera just sucks, not really into the DSLR thing, maybe I should start though because they do look gray in the pics.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the cobra front end look sick.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm blk01snke on here. he has the 03-04 rear bumper in black already for sale. good luck and nice car!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com