Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Interesting Documentary Warning!!!! playtime>>>>45:50

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting Documentary Warning!!!! playtime>>>>45:50
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got bored at work today so I you-tubed movies all day. This documentary is 45 minutes long. It is an interesting perspective of how people have to live their lives in Baghdad. And a division of different sects of religion and SOOOOO MANY deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1V1V6Sqr_4

[ March 10, 2010, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good video. But what are these two groups fighting over? [Confused] They say there were no sunni or shia before the war. Does anyone know what its about?
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i was kinda confused about that too [Confused]
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From my knowledge the sunni and shiad, are two different sects of the same religion (feel free to correct me if im wrong). This sect war has been going on since....a long ass time. The people of both sides are blaming the U.S + their government. For the division and that huge wall. That the government wanted this division because of the elections that happened. And you will notice that each side has their own leader. A sunni and a shiat

--------------------
hahahahaha

firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope the walls come down soon. looking like germany. gorbechek tear down your wall lol
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The U.S built those walls on our tax dollars.

No matter what happens these people will continue to die for their religious beliefs. The truth is we can do NOTHING about it.

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

And no matter how hard our government tries to fix their's......They will always despise the U.S

--------------------
hahahahaha

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com