Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » monday funny

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: monday funny
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber.
He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Bob.'

Bob was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'
St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home...

The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'
'Not bad,' replied Bob the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside.
Like I'm gonna explode!'

'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before? '
'Never,' said Bob. 'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster.

'It's no big deal.'

He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!
He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood.

He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard.....

"BOB, wake up! You just shit the bed!"

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahahaha

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

firelink74
¯
Member # 9071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for firelink74  Ford pictures for firelink74    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oooooh shit that was a good one
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha fuk.

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
drop88stang
¯
Member # 9650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop88stang  Ford pictures for drop88stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OOH Sh!t Thats hella funny
Posts: 167 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My girl even laugh at that one [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha. I was hesitating to read your post but, there was proper grammer and spelling. I actually was able to read it! Copy & paste FTW! [Razz]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com