Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » COUPLE PROBLEMS WITH MY PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: COUPLE PROBLEMS WITH MY PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!
white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First problem is that i have a message in my box that says im not a recipient of and wont let me delete it.

Second problem is that i had about 13 messages in my box and it said my box was full with 60.

Anyway to fix these MODS?

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck on that i have pm the mods sent emails to the feed back still no answer
an this what i have
(RequireCode) NonCGIPath/Templates/public_my_profile.pl: (RequireVars) MembersPath/pm_topics/W/00073475.cgi: syntax error at MembersPath/pm_topics/W/00073475.cgi line 121, at EOF

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by white1990stang:
First problem is that i have a message in my box that says im not a recipient of and wont let me delete it.

Anyway to fix these MODS?

i have the same problem and I sent a MOD a message and my problem was never fixed. it hapenned maybe 2 years ago so Ive learned to live with it [BS flag]

--------------------
To be or not to be

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my inbox trips all da time also then a week later it works fine

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess im one of the lucky ones. I sent my request to have my PM box fixed (same issue as white1990stang)and within 2 hrs my PM box was good to go. [patriot]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
I guess im one of the lucky ones. I sent my request to have my PM box fixed (same issue as white1990stang)and within 2 hrs my PM box was good to go. [patriot]

who did you pm
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:

who did you pm
scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says
Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords.

I explained my problems with the PM box. who ever was on the other end gave me instructions to delete the other pm's in my box (maybe to see if the PM in the box actually belonged to me [Confused]

anyways after doing that my box was wiped clean and have not had that problem since.....the end [Big Grin]

[ March 08, 2010, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im waiting for my avatar that i requested to show up already! [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com