Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "Female Owned" (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Female Owned"
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that supposed to be a selling point?

How many of you guys see "female owned" craigslist ads and think, "I need to jump on this ASAP since it was female owned" lol.

When I read "female owned" the following thoughts jump into my head:

- Not maintained/neglected
- Ding/Scuff NATION
- Being sold by the husband/bf of a female owner (husband or BF spins NUTS and does breakstands for fun daily)

Am I alone? LOL

Spare me the stories about how your mom and sister meticulously maintain cars. Yes it happens, but I have known enough women in my life to conclude that the majority don't.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I laugh at that too. And think the same thing. My Cobra is technically female owned as it is in my wifes name. But it has a rod knock, wonder if I can get more for it in that condition...lol
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, soon we will start seeing kelly blue book with a check box that shows "female owned"

Message from KBB: Female owned offsets any salvage title

--------------------
Stangless

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I EVEN LAUGH AT ADULT OWNED,IM AN ADULT BUT IT DOENT MEAN I DONT HAUL ASS

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh its female owned? SOLD! LMAO.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I think female owned and its regarding a mustang or similar car the first thing that comes to mind is some dumb slut that will let any dude she wants to fuck beat the shit out of her car.And the fact that its probably a new "dick" every weekend [burnout]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
I EVEN LAUGH AT ADULT OWNED,IM AN ADULT BUT IT DOENT MEAN I DONT HAUL ASS

I was thinking the same!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was thinkign that "female owned" means that included w/ the car for the new owner is the option to sleep w/ the female if shes fine.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
female owned, how many curbs did she hit tryin to do her dumb ass make-up while driving.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, you know it's going to need a new power steering pump that's for sure.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Female owned, first owner, mature owner, WTF?

One of my friend's customers is an old guy with a convertible Cobra who rides the hell out of this thing,doing burnouts on every corner, and some poor sap is going to read his ad one day and say damn, first owner, senior owned, wow, must have been babied since day one!

[ February 26, 2010, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: phildog ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol!lmao!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when i think of female owned, i think 15,000 mile oil changes, 100,000 mile spark plug changes, treated like a POS
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
When I think female owned and its regarding a mustang or similar car the first thing that comes to mind is some dumb slut that will let any dude she wants to fuck beat the shit out of her car.And the fact that its probably a new "dick" every weekend [burnout]

this is hella true this one chick had a 00 gt and i fucked that thing up

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i see that all the time and when i go look at the car a guy is showen it to me and on top of the its in his name and i ask why and he says he just it under his name because the insurance would bee cheaper ( what i think it bull shit)

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

this is hella true this one chick had a 00 gt and i fucked that thing up
Haha, I know Ive jumped all of my ex's cars, Mustang or not. Although most have been FWD cars, and they have had their share of tray slide's.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They probably put female owned because they've never had a girlfriend and don't know what they're really like.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
when i think of female owned, i think 15,000 mile oil changes, 100,000 mile spark plug changes, treated like a POS

plus 1

and don't forget driving for 30,000 miles or more with under inflated tires (depends on how long they last under inflated), spilled coffee and makeup crap in the interior...the gas tank full of Arco's or rotton robbies best 87.... And no maintenance until the lights come on...man I can go on...hahaha

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
They probably put female owned because they've never had a girlfriend and don't know what they're really like.

So true, lol

--------------------
Stangless

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look at this ass jack....

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1622700664.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1620926092.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1627449382.html

Lots of Russian bitches owning salvaged title "cunt owned" cars.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This shit is funny! [worship]
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Look at this ass jack....

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1622700664.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1620926092.html

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1627449382.html

Lots of Russian bitches owning salvaged title "cunt owned" cars.

Female owned salvage titles! That's what I am talking about!!! [worship]
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read it as female pwned.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My explorers 2nd owner was a female and I have to say it probably got its most damage from

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If all girls treat their cars like any of my ex's then female owned is not a good thing. They just drive, drive, drive, drive and drive some more. When something goes wrong they say, "What maintenance".

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com