Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UFC 110

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC 110
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The card looked pretty good, did anyone watch it? Wanderlei Silva was fighting amongst others and I wasn't able to catch it

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all the fights i saw sucked. bisping looked like he was scared to really engage Wanderlei. Bisping does not hit hard so he never posed any real thrat to K.oing him. I think Bisping is still affected by being put to sleep last year. he had lots of opportunities to really Hit Silva hard but he seemed "gun shy". Silva eeked out a decision but I think his career is over. he is just a name now like liddell couture etc. i don't see him being champ EVER again...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another weak ass Card!! No real action. I thought the best fight of the night was Bonner vs Crystof, and that fight was on after the Main Event. LOL. IMO Strikeforce has put on better fights the last couple of months. 100 post [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
Another weak ass Card!! No real action. I thought the best fight of the night was Bonner vs Crystof, and that fight was on after the Main Event. LOL. IMO Strikeforce has put on better fights the last couple of months. 100 post [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Yeah, i have noticed the week ass cards the last few months. has anyone else noticed how ALL the supposed big name matches have gotten cancelled lately due to "injuries"? I am willing to bet that these fighters "injuries" are a result of them being unhappy with their pay. So to protest it they are sitting out of there matches. they probalbly figure that if they all do this and stick togther on it that they will have leverage to getting a bigger percent of pay.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think the past couple of fights where even worth pay per view they need to slow down before it gets plaid out
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
velasquez is a real problem..sotiropoulus looked great too ..he dominated stevenson..man i was really looking forward anderson silva vs belfort but vitor backed out the fight hes fighting damian maia ..and he is gonna get demolished..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
91GR40LX
¯
Member # 1329

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91GR40LX  Ford pictures for 91GR40LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anyone catch Joe Rogan's comment during the Cro Cop vs. Perosh fight after Cro Cop cut Perosh's head with an elbow? When the doctor was looking at his cut, Rogan said "The guy on the bus would say call the amba lamps." Please tell me I'm not the only one on here that caught that!!!
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91GR40LX:
Did anyone catch Joe Rogan's comment during the Cro Cop vs. Perosh fight after Cro Cop cut Perosh's head with an elbow? When the doctor was looking at his cut, Rogan said "The guy on the bus would say call the amba lamps." Please tell me I'm not the only one on here that caught that!!!

LOL, HERE YOU GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FK4B47Ua70

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
all the fights i saw sucked. bisping looked like he was scared to really engage Wanderlei. Bisping does not hit hard so he never posed any real thrat to K.oing him. I think Bisping is still affected by being put to sleep last year. he had lots of opportunities to really Hit Silva hard but he seemed "gun shy". Silva eeked out a decision but I think his career is over. he is just a name now like liddell couture etc. i don't see him being champ EVER again...

yea dead on... wandy has no gas tank now.. we do see lil hints of the old wandy but hes done.. alot of 185s will f2ch him up.. if he didnt have his name behind him he would have been cut by now. sucks to see all our heros fall..but thats life.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmm I though there were some good fights. You get two guy on the same leval and you get some fights that are not beatings.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
hmmm I though there were some good fights. You get two guy on the same leval and you get some fights that are not beatings.

Exactly...I thought they were all good fights..the jardine vs vader ..was slow but vader put him on his ass last minute..jardine is done..his chin is done..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com