Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 4.6 in need of headgasket, who wants to do the work in Concord?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4.6 in need of headgasket, who wants to do the work in Concord?
95331StrimVert
¯
Member # 6250

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95331StrimVert  Ford pictures for 95331StrimVert  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My neighbor has a 98 Expedition with a 4.6L, the RT head gasket is leaking and he wants to get them replaced. Who wants the job and what will you charge to do it at your home or shop. The car is clean with 112K miles.

--------------------
95331StrimVert

Posts: 398 | From: Martinez ca | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95331StrimVert:
My neighbor has a 98 Expedition with a 4.6L, the RT head gasket is leaking and he wants to get them replaced. Who wants the job and what will you charge to do it at your home or shop. The car is clean with 112K miles.

he looking at 2o hour job book time to remove an replace the head gasket.an let take a stab at its leaking oil right b/c that's a common problem on those
white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have him call my shop and speak with Robert. MTZ AUTO REPAIR in martinez. 925-228-9572.

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

95331StrimVert
¯
Member # 6250

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95331StrimVert  Ford pictures for 95331StrimVert  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great thanks for the responce. Brian will be calling to talk to you.

--------------------
95331StrimVert

Posts: 398 | From: Martinez ca | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks! Appreciate the business!

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com