Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What do you think about these?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think about these?
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
I am thinking about getting these for my 95 GT. The ones that I am thinking of getting, comes with 6000K H3 HID kit. All for 200 with shipping. What do you guys think? I also like the dual halos and LEDs that are included and don't know how I would like to set them up. The parking lights are the common way to go.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks "ricerish"...im more of a fan of the stock look. if you're set on projectors get the black depo projectors and throw on some HID's. im sure those ligths aint legal for the street so why bring unnecessary attn to your stang u know?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
looks "ricerish"...im more of a fan of the stock look. if you're set on projectors get the black depo projectors and throw on some HID's. im sure those ligths aint legal for the street so why bring unnecessary attn to your stang u know?

They are street legal. They even have the DOT stamp on the lens. I already have the regular projectors on my car and they still look somewhat stock. They just don't have the halo and LED's. I like how the BMW's have the halos. I do appreciate your opinion though. Keep them coming guys.

[ February 13, 2010, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: 95GTConvtACE ]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

They are street legal. They even have the DOT stamp on the lens. I already have the regular projectors on my car and they still look somewhat stock. They just don't have the halo and LED's. I like how the BMW's have the halos. I do appreciate your opinion though. Keep them coming guys.
im surrpsied they are...saw a civic cruising w/ one of these and it immediately caught my eye. i was surprised how dim the light output was though.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are ricey in my opinion but you can put HID's in these housings and have great light output.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gay

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bigjerry:
Gay

well said!

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

FOURPOINTSIX
¯
Member # 8302

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for FOURPOINTSIX  Ford pictures for FOURPOINTSIX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE PROJECTOR LIGHTS NO MARKERS "CORNER" THEY COME WITH BULBS 100 FIRM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/IEATCANDY640/LGHTS1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/IEATCANDY640/LGHTS2.jpg

--------------------
{]LEGION510[}

Posts: 374 | From: EAST OAKLAND | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hideous

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had these before. Don't do it. Trust me

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They look cheap and ugly. The hood in the first pic look good though [Big Grin]
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYP_MgWF8hw [Cool]
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They look like they belong on a HONDA.

Keep your stang clean and simple.

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't do it Alan [Frown]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

OK. I believe you all. I guess I should have done this poll thing a while back when I bought the euro tail lights too. lol. I still have them for sell by the way. Maybe I'll just get the halo lights for my CBR 600.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by FOURPOINTSIX:
I HAVE PROJECTOR LIGHTS NO MARKERS "CORNER" THEY COME WITH BULBS 100 FIRM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/IEATCANDY640/LGHTS1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/IEATCANDY640/LGHTS2.jpg

These are the ones that I have on my car already. Maybe I will just get the HID's on these.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get the stock head lights

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gay as fuck lol

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com