Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » oakland beauty shop beating.???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: oakland beauty shop beating.???
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone remember where that link was? tha lady that was provokin it and recording tha fight was killed at the races in oakland recording it as weel i guess last week..poetic justice?..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn...karma's a bitch and she just proved it! I remember seeing that video...it was some fucked up shit

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well if you put yourself in dumb situations shit happens! I can't talk too much [Big Grin] , when I was a pup I was always at the sideshow ontime at 2AM!

That barbershop incident was really stupid and unnecesssary. But again, thats just the norm out in Oakland.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
anyone remember where that link was? tha lady that was provokin it and recording tha fight was killed at the races in oakland recording it as weel i guess last week..poetic justice?..

my brother went to a call last week where a girl lost her leg and died... Is this the same girl?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

my brother went to a call last week where a girl lost her leg and died... Is this the same girl?
Yep, I heard she lost both legs (ripped off her body) apparently she got in front of bike that was racing.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No dude thats nothing....I saw something On Fox new's last night. Some construction worker was driving his tractor by a school. And some dumb ass kids threw a rock at his window. So he gets out.

And a few seconds later all these kids have him on the floor just kicking him and beating him. WTF is wrong with these kids now days man? seriously??? when I was growing up, I remember getting beat right!!!!!!

I think thats what these little baybay kids need. A GOOD OLD ASS WHIPPING FROM DADDY!!!

[ February 04, 2010, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:

I think thats what these little baybay kids need. A GOOD OLD ASS WHIPPING FROM DADDY!!!

the parents themselves are the reason why the kids are so dumb and F'd up. somebody should whip the parents ass......if you can find them

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] What a stupid ghetto dumb fuckin' bitch. Thank god that loser is gone from this world, that really is Karma for you there.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Source?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Yep, I heard she lost both legs (ripped off her body) apparently she got in front of bike that was racing.
Yeah he said it was nasty looking.... Sounds like karma caught up with her. I wonder if she got the hit on film [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

Source?
was on the news...the victim in the beating was even talkin about she still affected by tha attack..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

rmadison007
¯
Member # 8670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmadison007  Ford pictures for rmadison007    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://iteamblog.abc7news.com/2010/02/salon-beating-videographer-killed.html
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
No dude thats nothing....I saw something On Fox new's last night. Some construction worker was driving his tractor by a school. And some dumb ass kids threw a rock at his window. So he gets out.

And a few seconds later all these kids have him on the floor just kicking him and beating him. WTF is wrong with these kids now days man? seriously??? when I was growing up, I remember getting beat right!!!!!!

That was in V-town. Damn shame I hope they catch those bastards! [Mad]

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_14331612

[ February 05, 2010, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard she split.
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:

Oh yea, And I saw something on the news about the authorities detaining a few of those kids. And the grandparents Objected saying "these children have already suffered enough hardship". Well then haven't these "children" learned anything yet. If grandparents cared so much about these children, then they would have taught them right from wrong.
Dudes in the hospital now because some dumb kid though it would be cool to throw stuff at the tractor.
Probably irrelevant but This is exactly how I feel, and was raised. Lol. My parents are from Fiji. And over there if they didn't beat you....the teachers would more than happily beat your ass for even talking when not permitted to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI

[ February 06, 2010, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know you all have your own opinion, but that was tragic. She was still a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, ect.

And I know Oakland if far away from alot of you, but some of you may wanna wisper your opinion in public cause her husband knows alot of people

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
karma don't fuckin exist. Good people get fucked up as much as dirtbags.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh yea, And I saw something on the news about the authorities detaining a few of those kids. And the grandparents Objected saying "these children have already suffered enough hardship". Well then haven't these "children" learned anything yet. If grandparents cared so much about these children, then they would have taught them right from wrong.
Dudes in the hospital now because some dumb kid though it would be cool to throw stuff at the tractor.
Probably irrelevant but This is exactly how I feel, and was raised. Lol. My parents are from Fiji. And over there if they didn't beat you....the teachers would more than happily beat your ass for even talking when not permitted to.

Bula Fiji all the way!

Hell yeah, i went to Saraswati Primary school in NAUSORI, Fiji Islands and they beat the shit out of you there with a belt at school. You miss a homework, they whoop your ass with a ruler.. You miss more homework, they make you do the "chicken" squat for 2-3 hours infront the school.

[patriot]

ON EDIT: Those beatings were just at school, wait until parents are notified.. Forget rulers or belts... You ever seen the rose stems? All those thorns on there, parents would break a piece of the rose stems and beat your ass with it lol

[ February 07, 2010, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's crazy [Eek!]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bula Fiji all the way!

Hell yeah, i went to Saraswati Primary school in NAUSORI, Fiji Islands and they beat the shit out of you there with a belt at school. You miss a homework, they whoop your ass with a ruler.. You miss more homework, they make you do the "chicken" squat for 2-3 hours infront the school.

[patriot]

ON EDIT: Those beatings were just at school, wait until parents are notified.. Forget rulers or belts... You ever seen the rose stems? All those thorns on there, parents would break a piece of the rose stems and beat your ass with it lol

Damn we are some FOBs. LOL. I went to a catholic school. And got the same treatment.

--------------------
hahahahaha

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bula Fiji all the way!

[patriot]

Damn we are some FOBs. LOL. I went to a catholic school. And got the same treatment.
EEE NAII JAII!!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
I know you all have your own opinion, but that was tragic. She was still a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, ect.

And I know Oakland if far away from alot of you, but some of you may wanna wisper your opinion in public cause her husband knows alot of people

+1.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

u live that tough life you die by it too, oh well
nineteen90coupe
¯
Member # 8034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineteen90coupe  Ford pictures for nineteen90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
karma don't fuckin exist. Good people get fucked up as much as dirtbags.

you got that right! i wish there was such a thing.

--------------------
1990 lx coupe

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com