Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ((((CA FORD STICKERS)))) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ((((CA FORD STICKERS))))
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright jesus christ.

I've received a number a e-mails and pm's about stickers. So I finally went digging for anymore I have left.

I was wondering why all the sudden the mass want for them,... then saw the thread of people posting pictures of their cars with stickers on them. So thanks f'er that started that thread [Wink]

HERE IS THE DEAL:

Shipping was free before, do the economy and bs like that I'll still ship them for free.

HERE ARE THE COLORS & QTY:

About 10-15 red stickers
About 5 silver stickers
About 30-40 black stickers
About 20-30 blue stickers

No more than two per person so choose your colors wisely and quickly. PM me your address with name. Again as in the past, if you've already sent me your address I no longer have it. They are ALL deleted as soon as I mail out the stickers.

IF you'd like another large order placed for stickers the last order was about $300 for about 500-700 stickers maybe it was 1000 I can't remember. I've heard nothing about this happening soon.

Spare me the "I can get that shit cheaper" bit. If you can then do it and feel free to stfu. Also feel free to not charge anyone for them and feel free to ship them all out at no charge.

Okay [Big Grin] lemme know what you want. Once colors are gone I'll post it in this thread.

Love [patriot]

1SloSVT
¯
Member # 9548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SloSVT  Ford pictures for 1SloSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
j fuck that charge 5 bucks for a few and put that shit towards shipping and a colection to some new decals
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn good man right here for shipping them for free....makes the day a brighter day for everyone brotha [Smile]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent for 2 blue stickers.

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THERE ARE NO MORE RED STICKERS!!!!!
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

THERE ARE NO MORE SILVER STICKERS!!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man you sent me a shit load. I still have a bunch left. I think red and silver too. But I'll be damned if I ship them to anyone for free...lol.
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N8, Can i paypal you for 2 silvers?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NinTsiX SVT:
N8, Can i paypal you for 2 silvers?

Bad thing is I gotta wait until I unpack this weekend. But yea.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

There are a lucky few that received a decent number of stickers long ago. Nate is one of these people. I've had great transaction history with him and trust between both parties was established. So yeah I tossed him a few extra [patriot] I encourage all memebers to bug him to mail you his. stickers [patriot] [patriot]

Currently I have the means to get them shipped at not charge. If an order was place say "soon" for another large quantity I can still ship them free. But I'm not fronting 3+ bills to get them ordered.

Carry on [burnout]

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent. Money is here if you need it. [patriot]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
There are a lucky few that received a decent number of stickers long ago. Nate is one of these people. I've had great transaction history with him and trust between both parties was established. So yeah I tossed him a few extra [patriot] I encourage all memebers to bug him to mail you his. stickers [patriot] [patriot]

Currently I have the means to get them shipped at not charge. If an order was place say "soon" for another large quantity I can still ship them free. But I'm not fronting 3+ bills to get them ordered.

Carry on [burnout]

I literally said "AAAAAWWWWW" and "Screw You", in my head as I read this....lol. I should have kept my damn mouth shut...lol.

But I will chip in for another order if ever needed.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

Carry on [burnout]

I literally said "AAAAAWWWWW" and "Screw You", in my head as I read this....lol. I should have kept my damn mouth shut...lol.

But I will chip in for another order if ever needed.

yes you should have, you and your big mouth hahahaha.

There have been a few pm's of people offering to pitch in for more stickers.

My main issue with this:

All donations would need to go to my personal Paypal account. So already that would raise red flags to people, understandably.

It may take time to come up with the funds and people may start to get upset and think I'm shankin them for money. I can't be burdened with that type of drama. Shit happens, I have a life so this wouldn't be a HUGE priority on my list of things to do but it surley would get done.

Then the issue of colors and how many colors. That is another thing that would just need to be left up to whomever is ordering.

Like I'm telling people in PM's I'd never ask a fellow member for money. That is no my thing. I don't want your money. But if the money is there to order more stickers then I'd be able to help.

I could also post the actual quote from my printer for all to see so that there isn't any question on the price of them.

I'll leave it at that.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

ALSO - If another order is made the stickers would be of better quality. The letters would come off individually with no clear backround. Hard to explain but if you have an older sticker compaired to the newer one you'd know what I mean.

The printer F'd up on this last batch and made the sticker all one sticker with clear backround. Not what I wanted!!!