Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Choose your weapon

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Choose your weapon
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What gun is ya'lls favorite gun(s) on Modern Warfare 2?

Right now I am loving the Scar, with the laser sight, or with the grenade launcher.

Oh and I beast with the double shotties.

HSMs197
¯
Member # 9046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HSMs197  Ford pictures for HSMs197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I LUV TO USE THE TAR-21 WITH THE SHOTGUN PUMP-ACTION ATTACHMENT AND BARRETT .50CAL WITH SILENCER

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT Convertible

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Famas all day.... At least until I unlock the m16
The scar was fun, then I ran out of ammo and had to run scavenger [BS flag] I NEEED slight of hand.

I haven't played for a while though. Still only a level 20 something.

BTW those shotties are hella annoying. [Frown] I wish those weren't in the game. I can get sniped by those across the map... [Roll Eyes]

[ January 27, 2010, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The ak by far the best gun along with the aa-12 but I prestige so I guess I would say the acr or tar

--------------------
03 Terminator

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like to use the M4/M16 (Don't really know which one it is, never really paid attention) with the grenade launcher [burnout]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
m4 & m16 w/ heartbeat

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Silenced Thermal scoped intervention ftw (yes I prefer sniping). Followed by my grenade launcher equipped M4 with one man army. Oh and my cheap class mp5 silenced with lightweight pro marathon pro and commando pro with a throwing knife >=) love pissing people off with throwing knives.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Depends on what type of match. The normal team deathmatch I like to run and gun with the acr with hologrpahic sight. Scavenger, stopping power, and commando.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Scar is a deadly ass weapon. Even later in the stages it rapes. I think you gotta have scavenger with that gun. I always run out of ammo.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Scar is a deadly ass weapon. Even later in the stages it rapes. I think you gotta have scavenger with that gun. I always run out of ammo.

Yea you got have scavenger. That is a spray and pray weapon. But I have gotten hella good with it..lol.

I gotta bump up tho, ya'll got some beastin ass weapons.

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FAL with heartbeat sensor and m93 raffica all day.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
m16 with FMJ, extended clips, flash bangs and claymores.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

That is a spray and pray weapon.
No way. You just have to pull the trigger slowly and it will shoot accurately from a distance. I never just hold the trigger on any weapon...unless you sneak up on me and scare me hahaha then I'm spraying my team and you to hell haha
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

No way. You just have to pull the trigger slowly and it will shoot accurately from a distance. I never just hold the trigger on any weapon...unless you sneak up on me and scare me hahaha then I'm spraying my team and you to hell haha
It really works both ways. The recoil on the Scar is very consistent and you can control the spray very easily like the carbine in CS. But honestly there is no such thing as pulling the trigger slowly unless you are going tactical. I've run and gun with that gun and I'd never be able to slowly pull the trigger.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

It really works both ways. The recoil on the Scar is very consistent and you can control the spray very easily like the carbine in CS. But honestly there is no such thing as pulling the trigger slowly unless you are going tactical. I've run and gun with that gun and I'd never be able to slowly pull the trigger.
Lol it's all about skill/control....I can pull the trigger slowly, maybe you need finger exercises [Razz] [dance]

[ January 26, 2010, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scar and g18

--------------------
Krz4rd5

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

No way. You just have to pull the trigger slowly and it will shoot accurately from a distance. I never just hold the trigger on any weapon...unless you sneak up on me and scare me hahaha
then I'm spraying my team and you to hell haha

Lol it's all about skill/control....I can pull the trigger slowly, maybe you need finger exercises [Razz] [dance]
Ill need to do what ever you are doing because ill never be able to run and gun while pulling the trigger slowly faster than a guy with double shotties or acr with stopping power and commando. I could do it while camping or sneaking up. With that kind of reaction time and movement control you should try quick scope sniping. You'd pwn.
jareds98gt
¯
Member # 7701

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jareds98gt  Ford pictures for jareds98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only gun i use!!! [patriot]

http://www.bushmaster.com/index.asp

--------------------
1997 Saleen S281 #192

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

No way. You just have to pull the trigger slowly and it will shoot accurately from a distance. I never just hold the trigger on any weapon...unless you sneak up on me and scare me hahaha
then I'm spraying my team and you to hell haha

Ill need to do what ever you are doing because ill never be able to run and gun while pulling the trigger slowly faster than a guy with double shotties or acr with stopping power and commando. I could do it while camping or sneaking up. With that kind of reaction time and movement control you should try quick scope sniping. You'd pwn.
I barely use the gun. I like the famas for now, then when I unlock it, I'll stick with the m16
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
current setup;
scar-red dot & nade launcher
ranger-akimbo & fmj
bling pro
stopping pro
steady aim pro

alternate (depends on my mood)
scar-red dot
m93 raff-red dot
sleight of hand pro
stopping pro
last stand pro

tight quarters mayhem setup (also my knife round setup)
p90-silenced
ranger-akimbo
marathon pro
lightweight
commando pro

[ January 27, 2010, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: gtowned. ]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
p90 w/ red dot or ACR w/ red dot. im always rockn the tmp as my secondary tho
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com