Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Colts are winning the Superbowl!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Colts are winning the Superbowl!!
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats saints on beating the Vikings but you wont stand a chance against the Colts! Should be an interesting game but the Colts will take it at the end.

Ps..Saints now have a false sense of hope

--------------------
To be or not to be

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
..Ps..Saints now have a false sense of hope

They said that when we beat the cards. They also said that when we raced out to the 10-0 mark. By all accounts we not supposed to be hear! Who-Dat!
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Congrats saints on beating the Vikings but you wont stand a chance against the Colts! Should be an interesting game but the Colts will take it at the end.

Ps..Saints now have a false sense of hope

+1

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MANNING IS TOO GOOD FOR THE SAINTS DEFENSE.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

They said that when we beat the cards. They also said that when we raced out to the 10-0 mark. By all accounts we not supposed to be hear! Who-Dat!
Im a Niner Fan,,WE beat the Cardinals TWICE in our house and theirs and if it wasnt for that miracle TD by Favre WE wouldve beat the Vikings aswell, what im saying is that WE played good but not good enough to win the Superbowl this year. The Saints are the underdogs and if they beat the Colts its gona be a HUGE upset! (and yes I said WE cuz Im a niner fan and I can say WE if I want!!)

--------------------
To be or not to be

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Im a Niner Fan,,WE beat the Cardinals TWICE in our house and theirs and if it wasnt for that miracle TD by Favre WE wouldve beat the Vikings aswell, what im saying is that WE played good but not good enough to win the Superbowl this year. The Saints are the underdogs and if they beat the Colts its gona be a HUGE upset! (and yes I said WE cuz Im a niner fan and I can say WE if I want!!)
Don't forget that "WE" almost beat the Colts as well 18 - 14. I do believe that the Niners will return to the playoff's next year. I hope the Saint pull it off, go NFC!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

yea my point is the bottom was supposed to fall out a few times because as it was put "we had a false sense of security" the way we roared out the gate. It will be a tough game tho. My prediction is a high scoring game.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look at all the niner fans talkin about wewe's. GAY.

ON TOPIC NOW people said the cards didnt have a chance last year against the steelers and what a game that turned out to be.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Saints are gonna win. You heard it here first.
Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Colts are certainly the favorite.

[ January 25, 2010, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Colts FTW!! The saints practically got the game handed to by the vikings
Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really do think that the Colts are oing to win but will be rooting for for the Saints, they deserve it 10,000,000,000 times more than the Colts who just won one a few years back.
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i simply want the colts to win cause the saints slapped the patriots in the fac`e hahaha but i think its going to be a good super bowl i just hope the colts dont freeze and play like shit go colts

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Colts FTW! Anyone wanna make a friendly bet?
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
Colts FTW! Anyone wanna make a friendly bet?

COLTS! Look out for Kyle DeVan #66. He's our home town boy, actually his parents live down the street from me and my GF's family is REALLY good friends with him and his family.

But yes, I hope the colts win, actually I know colts will win!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When the Saints win, I'm going to have a field day on this thread!!! 2 weeks!!!! Saints wasn't even supposed to be here even thoe we was the #1 seed!! We find ways to win!! Look at the washington game!! It might be crazy but we find ways to win!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com