Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » When did it get this expensive to sell a car on ebay?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: When did it get this expensive to sell a car on ebay?
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/motorfees.html

$0 insertion fee
$125 successful bid fee

Am I reading this right? Seems awfully expensive to me [Confused]

[ January 10, 2010, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's been $125 for a good while now. I say its worth it when your getting what your asking for and not having to deal with CL's and CAFords lowballers!
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmmm, it has been a while since I listed a car on ebay but don't recall the prices being that high. Makes it a bit tough to justify if you are selling a cheap car...

Thanks for the feedback, just wanted to check that this was correct and I was not reading something incorrectly.

[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before it was $40 to list the car and $40 more if it sold, at least you can list it and if it doesn't sell you don't pay anything. You can figure the extra fee's into the cost of the car too, your selling to a real market and not a bunch of lowballers.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
mpt365
¯
Member # 9710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mpt365  Ford pictures for mpt365    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling cars online is a pain. Too many idiots [Big Grin]
Posts: 21 | From: Fairfield, CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com