Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cafords bait car (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cafords bait car
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How great would it be to find a four banger stang throw some 5.0 badges on it, park it and wait. Follow it back to the chop shop and bust them out for auto theft.

I feel like we need to do something to stop people from stealing our rides. Maybe an ass kickin or two would help .

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what we need to do is wait till they get in the car and close the door and somehow which im sure me or someone else could rig up a remote from a old alarm to lock the doors but they cant open them from the inside and then we would run up on them and see what they have to say that would be great im down lets do it

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shhhhhhhhhhhhh but dont let the thieves know we are doing this.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
How great would it be to find a four banger stang throw some 5.0 badges on it, park it and wait. Follow it back to the chop shop and bust them out for auto theft.

I feel like we need to do something to stop people from stealing our rides. Maybe an ass kickin or two would help .

this sounds like a good way to get your head blown off! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not if you pull the trigger first

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a good way to get a member killed. Enough with the idiots who think they are bulletproof while typing on the computer....
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
not if you pull the trigger first

Are you saying you would be down to do what the O.P. said, and be down to "bust a cap" in the thief? LOL! who the hell in there right mind would willingly put themselves in a position like that purposely. [Roll Eyes] The best thing to do is keep you car in your garage , get GOOD insurance, a good alarm system along with a removable steering wheel. But if a thief wants your car bad enough they WILL get it! sad but true..

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
what we need to do is wait till they get in the car and close the door and somehow which im sure me or someone else could rig up a remote from a old alarm to lock the doors but they cant open them from the inside and then we would run up on them and see what they have to say that would be great im down lets do it

We don't need to run up on them...( like stated above wouldn't want anybody getting shot ) We could rig a speaker inside and talk like jigsaw to them. Just locking them in the car I think would scare the shit out of them.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

We don't need to run up on them...( like stated above wouldn't want anybody getting shot ) We could rig a speaker inside and talk like jigsaw to them. Just locking them in the car I think would scare the shit out of them.
I was watching bait car a couple of nights ago and one the dude couldn't get out of the car he just kicked the window out and ran.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not a smart idea...

1 you have to get people willing to donate money to buy a car,gps,cameras etc etc...

2 you have to get people willing to sit all day waiting for something to happen...

3 you need people willing to DIE or go to JAIL..( false imprisonment,kidnapping,assault ) or someone can just start shooting at people....

thieves are thieves they never learn from the mistakes they make,that is the reason why the jails are over populated.Haven't you seen the show bait cars? 75% of the guys they catch have criminal records for stealing cars.

Sadly in the world we live in if someone wants your car bad enough they will get it.They will steal it while you sleep,shop,eat or just pull you out of it at gun point...

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its prolly just a joke calm down people

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it's not a great idea but there has to be a way to get these sacks of shit to stop stealing peoples hard work. I cant even sleep at night without worrying about my cars. Im almost about to buy a pos 4 bangers just to have a decoy so they don't steal the cars worth money. This sucks. and for the person so said people can be all tough behind there computer keyboard what do you expect me to come to your house and tell you in person. thats just stupid it's a internet what other way are we suppose to do it.

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmm, how about a door activated flamethrower. Or have a 1 minute dash activated tazer. Now that's some fun right there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, this doesn't sound like a good idea.
although it would be pretty good to help put an end to all the theft in the area.

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Sounds like a good way to get a member killed. Enough with the idiots who think they are bulletproof while typing on the computer....

You know Don, I too am sometimes in utter shock at the stupidity that we have on cafords sometimes.
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

yea as jig saw is talkin have laughin gas relased inside we will all run up with a video cam and post it hahahahaha! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
...We could rig a speaker inside and talk like jigsaw to them....

OMFG.....this had me rolling. You guys watch hella TV. hahahahahahah. this hella made my monday.....thx..hahahahah
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so who's willing to donate their car and time to watch?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it just me or is it a fact that a lot of these cars have been stolen right out the driveway or at least from in front of the house?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What would be better is if the cops would do more to catchand prosecute car theives [patriot]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
What would be better is if the cops would do more to catchand prosecute car theives [patriot]

its not the police officers job to prosecute,all they do is investigate,arrest,write up a report send it to the District attorney. The da then makes a decision on whether to prosecute or not.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Is it just me or is it a fact that a lot of these cars have been stolen right out the driveway or at least from in front of the house?

were are the park for long periods of time with out lots of people around
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:

I think they target homes a night because most people think there car is safest at home. You let your guard down more at home then if your parked in a lot.

In reality the best we can do is install a tracking style alarm on our cars so you know where it is at after the theft and let the cops know where it is.

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:
yeah it's not a great idea but there has to be a way to get these sacks of shit to stop stealing peoples hard work. I cant even sleep at night without worrying about my cars. Im almost about to buy a pos 4 bangers just to have a decoy so they don't steal the cars worth money. This sucks. and for the person so said people can be all tough behind there computer keyboard what do you expect me to come to your house and tell you in person. thats just stupid it's a internet what other way are we suppose to do it.

i feel you on the sleeping like shit at night... since the my car got taken i can't sleep for shit.. every hour or 2 i'm looking out the window.. hoping that they don't steal my pos 77.. it's fucking unreal.... [Mad]

as for the car thing.. i'm down to waste my time watching the car... no problem... i'd love to see the same faget steal the bait car!... i'd love to see the look on his face, when he seen it was me again.. [patriot]

[ December 22, 2009, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
its not a smart idea...

1 you have to get people willing to donate money to buy a car,gps,cameras etc etc...

2 you have to get people willing to sit all day waiting for something to happen...

3 you need people willing to DIE or go to JAIL..( false imprisonment,kidnapping,assault ) or someone can just start shooting at people....

thieves are thieves they never learn from the mistakes they make,that is the reason why the jails are over populated.Haven't you seen the show bait cars? 75% of the guys they catch have criminal records for stealing cars.

Sadly in the world we live in if someone wants your car bad enough they will get it.They will steal it while you sleep,shop,eat or just pull you out of it at gun point...

[patriot]

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com