Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » craigslist mustang hating

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: craigslist mustang hating
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/1512365839.html

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmfao [Eek!]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just have to some people have way to much time on there hands [patriot] i just have to say who the fuck would actully take there time to post this , 10 mins wroth typeing and something retarted to say [Confused] , what i dont understand is why the fuck would you get mad over an craglist add? dont you fucks see the x button on the top right of your screen [Confused] i mean shit people get all but hurt and pissed over a stupid posting is outstanding showing of age [Embarrassed] you must be in your teens to get pissed over a posting thats just my.02 [patriot] so what if soomeone candy paints there car with an slipping aod tranny and runs on burnt oil remeber people be broke these days [patriot] 190 horsepower thats good that 185 more horses than my fuckin lawn mower [Eek!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHA!!!

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALiFORNIAGT:
i just have to some people have way to much time on there hands [patriot] i just have to say who the fuck would actully take there time to post this , 10 mins wroth typeing and something retarted to say [Confused] , what i dont understand is why the fuck would you get mad over an craglist add? dont you fucks see the x button on the top right of your screen [Confused] i mean shit people get all but hurt and pissed over a stupid posting is outstanding showing of age [Embarrassed] you must be in your teens to get pissed over a posting thats just my.02 [patriot] so what if soomeone candy paints there car with an slipping aod tranny and runs on burnt oil remeber people be broke these days [patriot] 190 horsepower thats good that 185 more horses than my fuckin lawn mower [Eek!]

LMAO your rant was longer than that CL post except not even funny

i def agree with that CL rant, fuck those maaco candy paint fifty buckets on shitty universal lug rims for $5k

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol i agree with the Ad [worship] to the person that posted it

--------------------
To be or not to be

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well they are just another breed of craigslist ad to weed through
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by getjobdone:
quote:
Originally posted by CALiFORNIAGT:

LMAO your rant was longer than that CL post except not even funny

i def agree with that CL rant, fuck those maaco candy paint fifty buckets on shitty universal lug rims for $5k

+2 I hate those pieces of shit to and I'd shake the guys hand who posted that ad....fuck those 5k piles of shit.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like that person is mad from sifting thru beat up 5.0s.

Non beat-up clean titles 5.0s are getting harder and harder to find these days..

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guess this is his opinion, but unfortunately foxbody's have done a real good job keeping their value if the vehicle is clean. Which gives beater mustang owners the idea that they can get top dollar on their pos. There is a lot of unrealistic pootie tang owners trying to pawn off their junk as treasure.
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao I argee too.. Don't said automatic better fag-o-matic... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 that made my day lmao!!! [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com