Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Richmond rape (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Richmond rape
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This story continues to make me sick.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/28/california.gang.rape.bystander/index.html

I dont even think animals behave like this.

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking pathetic.

They need to execute these pieces of shit so their cancer cant grow on society.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This shit makes me fucking sick. I hope thoses fuckers get caught , beaten and gang raped in jail!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
Fucking pathetic.

They need to execute these pieces of shit so their cancer cant grow on society.

for real for real! I understand not snitching but kids should know the few times it IS acceptable.... like this
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont understand the mentality. It happened for two hours! And when people heard of it they went to spectate!!! Even filming it with cell phone cameras!!?????? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good thing so for out of this is the cuaght five of the phucksticks so far
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FriscoNotch:
I dont understand the mentality. It happened for two hours! And when people heard of it they went to spectate!!! Even filming it with cell phone cameras!!?????? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

we hear this stuff so much so I'm use to reading about it so the rape story doesn't make me sad or angry what makes me sad and angry is the people that were watching it, no one steped in to help or even hay just call 911.

Man what is happening to people!!! [Confused]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some did call they just were not there to see it i guess that person had morals to do something about it
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was going to post a thread on this...

This is horrible man. I cannot believe people would stand around and watch that. Everyone has a mother, sister, or female relatives.
I feel liket the idiots that stood around watched, recorded this happen are as much to blame.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's how kids act now..... No morals at all [Frown] kids having kids, public school dropout parents.... This country is going down hill fast.... This kind of stuff makes me not want to have any kids

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

That's how kids act now..... No morals at all [Frown] kids having kids, public school dropout parents.... This country is going down hill fast.... This kind of stuff makes me not want to have any kids
Honestly, it makes me feel that way too.
I don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but still man. The report says her dad was coming to pick her up from the dance [Frown]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Honestly, it makes me feel that way too.
I don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but still man. The report says her dad was coming to pick her up from the dance [Frown]

that's what I don't get ..where the fuck was the dad for 2 and half hours ..?? Shouldn't he have been worried if her daughter didn't come out when she was suppose to?? But yea man fuck those pieces of shit I hope them fucks go to the penn..there's gonna be some happy lifers in there when these young rapers get there hahaha
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn if that was my kid i'd have 5 body bags in the trunk

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:

an there parents along with them
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just read this front page on the argus and was goin to post it up. but thats hella fucked up. she was only 15 and they have a 19 year old in custody along with like 4 minors i think. i can only imagine how shes going to feel once she gets older.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i only re'd the first three lines and clicked on the "x".

words can't describe...... hopefully karma comes back 20x worse

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those piece of shits deserve to die. I just picked my cousin up from her home comming on saturday, I don't let her go out anywhere without knowing were she's going. Now days you can't trust people.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very shitty story I almost hope the girls family gets their hands on the perps befor the cops do.

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:

an there parents along with them
exactly. These fucking people need to stop breeding shit like that and fucking up our society. Teach your fucking kids some morals or get them the fuck off this planet!

Also, what happened to the school? I saw one of the spokes people actually say that the dance was successful.. WOW!

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Pathetic and sad, everyone that was there needs to be put in jail. I broke up a large fight a few weeks ago where hella people were watching one kid get beat to a pulp. And were actually filming it. I just cannot sit by and watch stuff like this. I am sure I would have did something. This poor child was not only raped but was violated by and entire community by not standing up for what is right [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

Damn this pisses me off

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is what society is coming to, Humanity is going under. I hope they catch every single one of them and put them to death after a year of getting gang raped in jail. We need to stop being lenient to rapist and murderers, put them to death immediately no 20 years waiting period after being found guilty just do it. Save this state some money doing it too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i understand people getting stabbed, shot, beat up but doing this to women? that's pathetic dude and real SICK... a 15 YO girl too? WOW. I hope all these F*CKERS get caught!!! She has to live with that for the rest of her life.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ktvu.com/news/21427241/detail.html

quote:
Originally posted by KTVU.com:
"They had liquor there," said the friend, who asked not to be identified. "She got way too drunk and she fell out [passed out] and that's when they took advantage. He left when she passed out."

quote:
Originally posted by KTVU.com:
"Detectives are continuing to interview witnesses and now believe that between seven and 10 people were involved in robbing, beating and sexually assaulting the victim, a Richmond High School student, in front of as many as a dozen onlookers."

I'm at a loss for words. But also confused about the part where she passed out from alcohol vs. the beatings.

I'm sure there are a lot of details that need to be sorted out here.

In any case, if these guys took turns on this girl after she was passed out, there needs to be hell to pay... Eliminate the animals.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say go after the minors parents as well. There is no way in hell some well parented kids would do something like this. So there needs to be some accountability on the parental front as well. I say publicly stone these bastards and bamboo splints under the fingernails of the parents......every year on the anniversary of this heinous crime. That little girl gets a life sentence of pain so should those involved and those involved with producing such terrible offspring.
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS SH*T PISSES ME OFF!!!

i dont give a F*CK! F*CK EM LOWLIFES!!! AND THEIR PARENTS TOO!!!! this is how they were raised.. i dont care what nobody gotta say.. its not the neighborhoods, coz people get outta the hood, and become doctors, and lawyers and SH*T! [Mad]

I hope KARMA F*CKS em all up, 100x harder! literally!!!! I HOPE THEY GET WELCOMED INTO THE BIG HOUSE!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com