Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 100 octane in the 209 area?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 100 octane in the 209 area?
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for 100 octane at the pump in the 209 area. VP racing in tracy seems to always be out or the dont have it at all anymore [Confused]
F1R/GT
¯
Member # 7404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F1R/GT  Ford pictures for F1R/GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theirs a 76 that sells 100 octain at the pump rite off hwy 5 and 4 going towords discovery bay. It's a big ass truck stop station you can't miss it prices are decent to.

--------------------
sure officer it's stock....

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
VP in Tracy has it at the Pumps, I have never been there and had them not have it, one of the pumps is missing the 100 sticker... also Monument Auto parts in Tracy sells by the 5 gallon drums Sunoco.

Also you can get Sunoco straight from the facility in Modesto.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 76 station on the corner of airport and yosemite has 100 and 110 at the pump

--------------------
FHFC

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup that's the staion right by my house you can drop off my zex bottle and my preassure guage along with my snap on channel locks and screw drive that I forgot at your house. [Big Grin]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a gas station off Charter Way Blvd on highway 5 Stockton. Head in the direction towards the open farmlands. Station's on the right.

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theres also one in lodi on the corner of hutchins and kettleman ..shell station

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went to the VP in tracy and yes they finally had some, paid $7.89 a gal

[ October 25, 2009, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: CompSVT ]

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know what it's called but there's a pump right off the freeway on grantline. Right before naglee rd by the 205 in Tracy.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com