Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone ever seen Concept brand speakers?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone ever seen Concept brand speakers?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just picked up a set of Concept brand component speakers in a trade. They look like very high quality speakers and are made in Anahiem, Ca but I've been unable to find any other info on em. These aren't auction junk, I'm sure of that and I'm hoping these are some high end audiophile speakers.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.conceptbuy.com/12v/?cPath=1_12 hope this helps

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know why the hell I couldn't find that myself..... thanks for the link though. It looks like they are a little higher end speaker, not something you can buy at Fry's.

--------------------

Abandon him.

aj5.0916
¯
Member # 7968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aj5.0916  Ford pictures for aj5.0916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep no prob

--------------------
im all outta favors fuck you pay me! jus me an ma wife!

Posts: 426 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I don't know why the hell I couldn't find that myself..... thanks for the link though. It looks like they are a little higher end speaker, not something you can buy at Fry's.

what do you consider high end?

$50?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONCEPT-5-1-4-COMPONENT-CXX-525-NEW-400W-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ280247638627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Speakers?hash=item41400f9a63&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

or $90

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONCEPT-5-1-4-COMPONENT-CXN-525-400W-SPEAKERS-CXN525_W0QQitemZ250326335660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Speakers?hash=item3a489cc0ac&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

[ October 04, 2009, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

$50?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONCEPT-5-1-4-COMPONENT-CXX-525-NEW-400W-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ280247638627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Speakers?hash=item41400f9a63&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

or $90

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONCEPT-5-1-4-COMPONENT-CXN-525-400W-SPEAKERS-CXN525_W0QQitemZ250326335660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Speakers?hash=item3a489cc0ac&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The ones I have are older and much nicer quality than those. Mine aren't packed in cardboard and plastic wrap either, it has molded tray with a lining in it. It looks like one of those companies, like Soundstream, that was US made and taken over by a cheap Chinese company who uses the name on their crap. I had some Audiobahn component speakers that came exactly like the ones in the auction with cardboard and plastic wrap.

-
 -
 -  -
 -

--------------------

Abandon him.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

$50?

or $90

The ones I have are older and much nicer quality than those. Mine aren't packed in cardboard and plastic wrap either, it has molded tray with a lining in it. It looks like one of those companies, like Soundstream, that was US made and taken over by a cheap Chinese company who uses the name on their crap. I had some Audiobahn component speakers that came exactly like the ones in the auction with cardboard and plastic wrap.

-
 -
 -  -
 -

don't fool yourself because they are packed differently, they're prob still a set of $90 to $100 components...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
don't fool yourself because they are packed differently, they're prob still a set of $90 to $100 components...

Well, the sound is whats important. I'll throw them in my car and see how good they sound. I've got some $100 Audiobahn's in my car now and am not really happy with the sound so I'll try these and see what happens.

--------------------

Abandon him.

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would rather of spent my money on sum infiniti's, kicker componets, alpine type R componets or if u want high end...den i would of got Focal like 500 for the cheapest componet set... (used to work for MASA "Marin Auto Stereo and Alarm") Only did custom and high quality installs, didnt sell or install cheap shit. Used to be an installer for 3 years. u get wut u pay for

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

yeah they are nice & Fry's has infinity and polk that are clean and few years ago had top of the line polks, infinity;s and other brands but nobody will buy them, they suck now they have a bunch of cheap speakers that people actually buy [Big Grin]

I just finished putting my polk momos in my car love the sound specially since I had them in the closet for over a year [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeff you should test them to see how the sound as well too, the design and material on those looks to be a nice sounding set of components

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
I would rather of spent my money on sum infiniti's, kicker componets, alpine type R componets

Well, I didn't spend any money on these just got them in trade. I figure I did a half hour of work for the guy and he also gave me a portable GPS system so I'm not out anything for em. Yeah, I'll throw them in and see how they sound.

--------------------

Abandon him.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com