Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » jamarcus russell

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: jamarcus russell
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i was chatting with my die hard raider fan friend and he admitted that jrock is straight garbage, so i decided to google "jamarcus russell sucks" and this is a thread that i found.. HILARIOUS SHIT [Eek!] [worship]

http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/JaMarcus_Russell

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my favorite quote from that site about jamarcus russell - i can launch footballs out of my ass with more accuracy and speed [worship]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91fox:
my favorite quote from that site about jamarcus russell - i can launch footballs out of my ass with more accuracy and speed [worship]

lololol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why did the raiders let Garcia go? I heard he asked to be let go but is that true? He would have better luck out their..... Hell , JT from the 49ers last year would be a better choice at QB ........ You guys should call Gannon and see if he can play [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks for a team that has invested so much in a guy. He just doesn't seem to want to get better.
He should start by taking out his $30,000 earings out his F'n ear so he can hear what plays to call.
Why the fuk would you wear diamond earings on a football field???
Raiders should trade him to some desperate team while they can, and get some value in the draft.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"JaMarcus Russell, with a 35.2 percent completion percentage (19-for-54) - worst among NFL starters - would need to complete 16 consecutive passes to reach 50 percent" [Eek!]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8255/news

Don't forget his 39% completion percentage LOL!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was really optimistic when we drafted him but that ended really quickly. It's the same story for the past decade. Al Davis will do what he wants.

Makes we wonder though. You think if the NFL regulated the guaranteed money contracts, these first round draft pics would do better? It would have certainly impacted Crabtree with the Niners and possibly Alex Smith. Maybe McFumble would learn how to handle the ball and Jbust would learn some work ethic and play with some fire. DHB would be on the fast track to improve his handles.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I knew Jamarcus Russell would be a bust the day he was drafted. I swear his fat ass must be snacking on some Everett and Jones at halftime. That guy has got to be around 300lbs! I think the raiders are a QB away from getting in the Playoffs.

[ September 29, 2009, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your a son of a motherless goat! hahahahahhahahahahahaha thats fuckin funny shit!!! [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I knew Jamarcus Russell would be a bust the day he was drafted. I swear his fat ass must be snacking on some Everett and Jones at halftime. That guy has got to be around 300lbs! I think the raiders are a QB away from getting in the Playoffs.

wow
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sware they need a qb so bad. I'd rather have alex smith

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup its funny how it takes mark sanchez,flacco,ryan,so quick to learn and win and this bastard is slow and retarted.Everyone said how far the raiders go depends on russell a qb is the heart and soul of a franchise well its rebuild again at qb.But al davis won't swallow his pride and will play him through his contract and it will frightening to watch this guy make us lose year after year.I love the raiders die hard fan here but al davis needs to go asap please goodell step in and take this team off his hands.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

PugOwner
¯
Member # 8404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugOwner  Ford pictures for PugOwner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JaBusta Suckus!
Posts: 62 | From: Rio Linda, CA | Registered: May 2008  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He does suck and Al Davis needs to go just as much as Cohan needs to sell to Ellison.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders problem is just like the Redskins.
They spend the money, good fan base (I hate to admit that [Razz] ) but ownership can't "give in" to letting a "real" coach-coach!
I like to see no names or underdogs do well, but Cable just doesn't seem to have the intellectual part of a good coach. He's just a puppet.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
evry bay area team sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss i thought cal was the exception before that 42-3 loss.The sharks will be good in the regular season and choke in the playoffs like always.Fuk it sucks being a bay area fan. [Mad]

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Raiders problem is just like the Redskins.
They spend the money, good fan base (I hate to admit that [Razz] ) but ownership can't "give in" to letting a "real" coach-coach!
I like to see no names or underdogs do well, but Cable just doesn't seem to have the intellectual part of a good coach. He's just a puppet.

yup very true raiders need a real coach a big name to turn this team around but davis hires nobodys who he can tell them what to do.And when we had a real coach in gruden davis fired him.These coaches don't discipline the players thats why they do what they want and don't take losing serious.Like i said we will never be good until A)davis sells the team or passes or B)He swallows his pride and hires a gm and coach who runs the team how they want to.But we all know the only real option is davis passing away.Its sucks but tru.But no matter what i will stick by my team raider 4 life.

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats even more fucked is Al Davis will out live all of us. So your kids kids will have to deal with this mediocrity. Not a Raider or Niner fan (hell not a fan of anything in the Bay/Cali)
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

I swear Al Davis is Voldemort.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry guys,, its gonna be a longggggggg road in choakland...

this is fromw wikipedia..

In 2007, Davis sold a minority stake in the Raiders for $150 million[3] and said that he would not retire until he wins two more Super Bowls or dies.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Davis

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
evry bay area team sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss i thought cal was the exception before that 42-3 loss.The sharks will be good in the regular season and choke in the playoffs like always.Fuk it sucks being a bay area fan. [Mad]

Motha Fu**in AMEN!!!!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
sorry guys,, its gonna be a longggggggg road in choakland...

this is fromw wikipedia..

In 2007, Davis sold a minority stake in the Raiders for $150 million[3] and said that he would not retire until he wins two more Super Bowls or dies.[4]

you always are the one to talk about choking. Being a GIANTS fan I see you know what choking is all about

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com