Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » pissed!. got pulled over for some!. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: pissed!. got pulled over for some!.
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This morning I was driving 2 pick my lil brother up from my moms and got stopped by a cop on a motorcycle for my blacked out headlight covers....and then he got under my car and checked for the cats and told me 2 pop my hood and I was asking him why was there a need 2 pop my hood u pulled me over for my headlights. And he statrted talkn about he was gonna have my car towed if I don't pop the hood right now, so I popped the hood and he was all screwed up he didn't know the throttle boddy from the mass air and he told me my bbk cai wasn't legal and wrote me a ticket for that, and I got a ticket for having my license in the window... I didn't even get a ticket for the blacked out headlights that he originally stopped me for! But can he make me pop my hood like that? Or what...and I don't wana mount the license plate in the front can I just like double side tape it 2 the front when I go get it checked?. And then take it off after?.

[ September 03, 2009, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tell him your hood latch is broke and won't open [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro i got pulled over here in san leandro a few month back for not compelety stoping at a stop sign
the cops say do u know i pulled you over?
i said yea beacuse i didnt fully stop at the stop sign?
he said yes now let me see your driver lience and reg
right he comes back and told me to sign the ticket

i have no front lienece plate no hood on no cats loud exaust and nos hooked to my motoe he looks under my and nods up and down i thought i was done bro red tag right there

no cop goes nice ride, next time try to stop at the stop sign [Big Grin]

i went home and thank god i didnt get my shit red tag

sound to me the cop was pissed at because u have a better car than hes jetta [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but fucck are the bbk CAI's really not legal?
so i gotta put the stock elbow on?
i do not wana drill holes in my shit for the license plate!.

[ September 03, 2009, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 03, 2009, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes they can make u pop ur hood on the spot.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:
haha you feel me!.
when i was coming home from vic hubbard last time it was like 2am and i was doing like 90 down this street by my house w. a buddy in my car. and i seen this sheriff coming the other way and he instanly flipped a bitch, and i juss dropped it and punched it and was dippn on him,and hung this corner of my street and started ripping up my street and i see this sheriff come hella sideways n shit around the same corner in my rear view and thew on his lights and i was dippn, then i pulled into my apartments and he comes to my window with his gun out pointed at me and was like "u think ur funny mother fucker? he was like u really tried to run from me huh?" at this time he already had 3 others sheriffs there, and they were all outside my car talkn bout how much money this kid has got into his car and shit. and then he just comes back and was like "let me teach u one thing son, he was like u can never outrun the motorolla" and threw my license in the car and said "no ticket, now get the fuck out of here!."
and the whole time i was right out front of my apartment. so fuckkn scarry, i thought i was about to get my shit took.

but fucck are the bbk CAI's really not legal?
so i gotta put the stock elbow on?
i do not wana drill holes in my shit for the license plate!.

You did 90mph down a residential street and tried to outrun the cops by going to your apartment complex and you did"nt get a ticket or car impounded nor did you go to jail huh? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It sounded like you earned every violation. I mean if you ride with things that are illegal get used to it. Its not like he knocked you over the head and sprinkled crack on you.
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

haha no it wasnt down a residential...it was like just getting off the freeway, going under a under pass.

--------------------

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
It sounded like you earned every violation. I mean if you ride with things that are illegal get used to it. Its not like he knocked you over the head and sprinkled crack on you.

haha ya i guess... but i was just hella mad in the moment cus i had the car for over a year now and never been fucked with. and it being like 630am didnt help hahah

[ September 03, 2009, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bbk cold air kit is legal go get the CARB number for it when you go to get the ticket signed off

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

so i can get the carb nubmer at the check station or whereever i gotta go?...

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since we are on the subject anyone know what site it is for all the CARB #'s?
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/amquery.php

There's a pull-down menu where you can select your parts.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate it when I get in trouble for doing something wrong too!

*pouting*

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

this
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here [worship] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
lmao sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here [worship] [Big Grin]

Sprinkle me, sprinkle me, sprinkle me **E-40**

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

No, absolutely not!! Not just because they WANT to.

In this case, the officer had no reason to look under the car. His probable cause was based on a search of something that wasn't in plaine view. He got pulled over for headlights, last time I checked, this had nothing to do with the motor.

Make him display his probable cause and get it on tape!!

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:

In this case, the officer had no reason to look under the car. His probable cause was based on a search of something that wasn't in plaine view. He got pulled over for headlights, last time I checked, this had nothing to do with the motor.

I would actually like an officer's point of view from this board on this issue. Any here?
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Lolz. The state gives officers the legal right to kill. U think he can't pop ur hood?

I think u also have probable cause and reasonable suspicion confused.

Probable cause is what u need to arrest someone or to substantiate a warrant/warrantless search the interior/trunk of someones vehicle. All the officer needs to show is reasonable suspicion. Reasonable suspicion is determined by the toatality of the circumstances and the officers knowledge/experience. All he has to do is articulate that based on the vehicles sound or apperance it was likely to have illegal modifications. The vehicle already had illegally modified lights and I'm guessing a louder than stock exhaust. There is your reasonable suspicion.

[ September 03, 2009, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

haha its good im not really trippping, i was juss curious if he could do that, and wondering if the bbk was ca legal and i found that out so thankyou for the help...

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not an officer, but I have real close officer friends and basically 50 is right on the probable cause and reasonable suspicion. And it is often up to the officers interpretation of the situation at the time. So the moral of the story is pop ya hood.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lolz. The state gives officers the legal right to kill. U think he can't pop ur hood?

so true...

this whole "challenge the cop and make him do this and that" is NOT going to get anyone ahead.

You will lose. Your best bet is to be polite, act like you are not familiar with anything lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's the modified tail lights/headlights, tints, and loud exhaust systems that get you. But in general, take all that off and spend it on a slight drop, nice wheels, engine mods, and watch the cops compliment you instead of pulling you over.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com