Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » my new ride

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: my new ride
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i finnaly figured out how to post pics so here she is. sorry for the shitty cell phone pics. havent had time to take real pictures.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 02, 2009, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: g-ride14 ]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I seen you sunday. I was coming back from discovery bay on HWY 4. There was another black stang behind you. In any case sweet ride! Whats done engine wise?

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that the same one with the 5.1 that someone here use to own and was on CL a few weeks ago???nice car lovin it [burnout]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
is that the same one with the 5.1 that someone here use to own and was on CL a few weeks ago???nice car lovin it [burnout]

Yea, I'm 90% that's the same car.

Ugly as shit!! [Embarrassed]

haha just playing [Razz] That cobra is definitely one sexy svt. Congrats on the purchase! 5.1? [Eek!] Must be quick. Any plans to take her to the track?

[patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice snake man! looks kinda sorta like my car's twin lol

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shits whack! Hella ugly...my stock 5.0 is way better than that stroked 5.1! You should have just bought mine!!!!

Just kidding bro! Congrats man...im jealous [Big Grin] Definitely sweet ride!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is clean!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much did u end up paying for it

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
I think I seen you sunday. I was coming back from discovery bay on HWY 4. There was another black stang behind you. In any case sweet ride! Whats done engine wise?

yea that was probley me. i was heading back down to san diego. yea its the same one the guy was selling on here. real nice car. the people who owned it before took real good care of it. only 74k on it. 10k on motor and 700 miles on rear end. theres no rips or tears in the seats and no cracks on the dash. i havent really got on it yet. just got back from 7 months in iraq and i havent drove stick sense high school which was over 4 years ago so im still getting used to it. i wanna take it to the track soon. i take leave the 4th till the end of the month so who knows you might see me up in sac raceway.

[ September 02, 2009, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: g-ride14 ]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Iraq? I assume the military and not some private company.

Well Thanks for serving and I wish you a easy adjustment coming back to the U.S. [patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn u

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm freakin jealous. I wanted that car! congrats with the purchase [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Iraq? I assume the military and not some private company.

Well Thanks for serving and I wish you a easy adjustment coming back to the U.S. [patriot]

Yea usmc. I'm getting used to being back. The first week was a little wierd. Thanks for all the comments. I've been waiting to own a car this nice. Hopefully there's a meet or track event coming up so I can me some of you.

--------------------

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much did u get that for?.
that shits hella clean!.
wats it gone done to it?.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey nathan...too bad its not black or white. You could have been part of the upcoming "Black and White Ball" [dance]

--------------------

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Hey nathan...too bad its not black or white. You could have been part of the upcoming "Black and White Ball" [dance]

haha [Whoo Whooooo!] !!!! luckily mines white!!.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen it on craigslist.. Super clean car. Congrats!!

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

quote:

yea i wish i could roll out to that one but im the wrong color. i wanted to go to the berryessa one too but i wasent home in time for that one too. hopefully theres something coming up. weather is still good for something.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
quote:

yea i wish i could roll out to that one but im the wrong color. i wanted to go to the berryessa one too but i wasent home in time for that one too. hopefully theres something coming up. weather is still good for something.
There'll be a couple more (hopefully) before the weather turns to shit...just stay tuned [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com