Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » poker tournament to benefit sick 4 year old...oakley,ca spet 23

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: poker tournament to benefit sick 4 year old...oakley,ca spet 23
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there will be a poker tournament held in oakley ca,sept 23, 4790 knarlwood,road,buy in is 50 dollars,texas hold em,includes dinner,(925-759-7538) for more information) starts at 5pm.info in contra costa times paper.

benefitting a sick 4 year old with a rare medical condition. i will be attending, anyone wanted to play some poker,eat some bbq and help a great cause lets roll
[patriot]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a good cause [patriot]

What is the payout? And can you call or send a check just to make a donation?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
Sounds like a good cause [patriot]

What is the payout? And can you call or send a check just to make a donation?

it dint list what the payout was bro,
ad stated in the newspaper about donations"people also can contribute directly to an account thats been set up at the bank of agriculture(c/o aaron tanner heart foundation) 2251 balfour road,brentwood"

lets roll out slowback make a cruise of it with a few members [patriot] .

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just looked up the date it's a wed and it starts at 5:00pm [Frown] I can't get out of work early enough to go... I'm going to have to just send a donation.

You may want to post that up about crusing out their... Some guys might be able to go ( take pics ) [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you know if there will be a big cash game after?

I am willing to make a drive and donate as long as there is a big cash game afterwards...

It's kind of a hike from Sacramento..

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
Do you know if there will be a big cash game after?

I am willing to make a drive and donate as long as there is a big cash game afterwards...

It's kind of a hike from Sacramento..

i dont know whats going on afterwards to be honest. my buddies and i play every so often, not huge or anything....come out man itll be good times
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

[Whoo Whooooo!]
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is my wifes event. That is her cell number. She is raising money for www.saveabrokenheart.com

4 year old kid needs a heart and kidney transplant!!!

Give her a call 925 759 7538. Her name is Noelle. She is also doing a huge garage sale and excepting donation items as well.

Click on the site and just look at the kid.

[ August 31, 2009, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: sharkattack ]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
This is my wifes event. That is her cell number. She is raising money for <a href="http://www.saveabrokenheart.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.saveabrokenheart.com</a>

Give her a call 925 759 7538. Her name is Noelle. She is also doing a huge garage sale and excepting donation items as well.

right on bro, im for sure going to the poker tourny,and some asked about payout..id just donate all of it if i won its a great cause. trying to get a many people to go as i can, big ups to you and your wife.
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
This is my wifes event. That is her cell number. She is raising money for <a href="http://www.saveabrokenheart.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.saveabrokenheart.com</a>

right on bro, im for sure going to the poker tourny,and some asked about payout..id just donate all of it if i won its a great cause. trying to get a many people to go as i can, big ups to you and your wife.
Im not sure about the payout stuff. She is still trying to get it all together. The location is a big estate that costs thousands to rent. She got the owner to donate as well as someone else to cater it. Should be a nice event. Im trying to get her on here to explain the event herself and answer any questions.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

Im not sure about the payout stuff. She is still trying to get it all together. The location is a big estate that costs thousands to rent. She got the owner to donate as well as someone else to cater it. Should be a nice event. Im trying to get her on here to explain the event herself and answer any questions.
what donations are you looking for? i can try and get some stuff together
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anything that will sell in a garage sale.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok, im going to gather whatever i have to get rid of, where and when can i drop it off?
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok, im going to gather whatever i have to get rid of, where and when can i drop it off?
Im going to let her on here to answer. She is creating an account.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i love texas holdem! to bad this isnt more close to my neck of the woods beacuse ill deaf pay 50 bucks to help donate towards this 4 year old [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
man i love texas holdem! to bad this isnt more close to my neck of the woods beacuse ill deaf pay 50 bucks to help donate towards this 4 year old [patriot]

cmon out bro,aint too far [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how long dose it go till? 5 to when?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
how long dose it go till? 5 to when?

The whole event is planned till 10. BBQ, Concert, Silent auction, raffle, poker.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

10 not bad, i work in san leandro and i dont get off till 5 probley take me like an hour to get out there [Frown]

can u post the address up so i can map it real quick?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
10 not bad, i work in san leandro and i dont get off till 5 probley take me like an hour to get out there [Frown]

can u post the address up so i can map it real quick?

4790 Knarlwood Rd Oakley Ca 94561

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

She has to be approved first before she can post here. So I cut and pasted an email she sent to me.

We are not doing cash prizes for poker, we are having prizes for 1st – 5th place. We are getting all the prizes donated.

Checks/or cash donations can be brought to my office. Paypal donations can be done via www.saveabrokenheart.com.

Checks can also be mailed to my office at 3775 Main Street, Ste. Oakley, CA 94561

Noelle Young
Coldwell Banker Amaral & Associates
Tel: 925-625-5011
Fax: 925-625-7983
Cell: 925-759-7538

Garage sale items can be dropped off at her work address above. Call her cell and let her know when a good time for you is. After hours is no problems either just let her know so she can drive over to the office.

I have no idea what the poker prizes will be. Have to see what is donated.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

This event is going to be here. Id pay the 50 bucks just to see it.

http://www.hanoumestate.com/

For clarification, the event is 50 per ticket which includes dinner concert etc. I believe the poker tourney is a 50 buy in. ALL PROCEEDS are being donated

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com