Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F**KING theifs tried to jack my coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: F**KING theifs tried to jack my coupe
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got into work today at 10am.... I go to the bathroom around 11:40ish and come back to my desk to my pager alarm beeping, run out to my car and the steering collom is riped out, part of the wiring harness is jacked, and passenger door is unlocked, I pop the hood to find that the battery cable is pulled off and the wire to my alarm is cut.

Luckily they didnt take it, but i was literally 5 minutes away from catching these fuckers trying to jack my car. If i hadnt had the coffee this am, and taken a piss.

I cant start my car as they did something to the harness and pulled some connector near the key ignition out. now I have to tow it 25 miles back to SJ to have a shop find out and fix whats wrong.

these fuckers have some balls to do it in broad daylight. soo fucking mad right now.

BTW: this happened in redwood city, literally withing a 5 minute walk to the RWC police dept.

[ August 27, 2009, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Chris C. ]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this shit will never stop. And people that are always looking for cheap parts fuel this fire.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man... This is getting out of hand... I dunno if you guys have daily beaters, & it sucks that we have to watch these things at every moment, but stop driving these things to work, or leaving them parked outside if you want to keep them...

If my car got jacked, I would have a buddy post up WTB ads on here & CL for some of the misc parts that I might be able to indentify that I had on my car & look to see if anyone answers your ads... Than go to meet em & see if any of them are your parts...

[ August 27, 2009, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam all these cars being taken is making me put locks on my garage door.

Anyone remember that viper commercial on tv w/ the snake free in the car... lol

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that bro [Mad] Where do you work? Was it parked in the open or in a parking lot?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam that's crazy at least it wasn't a success on their part and you still have your ride [patriot]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
71 grabber
¯
Member # 8608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71 grabber  Ford pictures for 71 grabber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn like they said . at least you still got it... I would have much rather have replaced a steering column than have the whole car taken. Sucks that you can't drive your own car to work.... Why have it if I can't enjoy it???? If I would have had a kill switch or something on my coupe this would probly be my thread too....Sorry to hear that bro...

--------------------
71 Maverick Grabber
92 Fobra
96 ImpalaSS
68 Camaro

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must be a new Mustang Chop shop open somewhere in the Bay Area with all these Mustangs being stolen.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
sorry to hear that bro [Mad] Where do you work? Was it parked in the open or in a parking lot?

I'm extremely happy I still have the car.

I work at a staffing company in RWC. It was in a open parking lot. Only 2 rows, 1 facing a fence, and the other row facing my building. I had parked facing the building, with my cubical literally on the other side of the wall where my car is parked.

Looks like the ended up breaking a part and that's why they couldn't get it started. I'm happy they fucked up.

I'm still soo pisst right now. Luckily I'm at a shop as I type getting it fixed.

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Must be a new Mustang Chop shop open somewhere in the Bay Area with all these Mustangs being stolen.

or someone just got out an is back to work
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My boy just got his Orange stang stolen last night in Oakland on 76th ave by San Leandro Blvd. I dont know how to post pics here yet but I sent the moderators a myspace message with a pic & asked them to post it for me!! If anyone has a myspace I can post a pic on a comment & you can post it up for him/me thanks!! This shit has to stop!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!

I would suggest putting a switch on the hood and trunk so that if they open them up the alarm will go off too (that's if you don't already have that). That and some hood pin locks, a boot, kill switches, and the autolock. Everything you can!

[ August 27, 2009, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is why my last fox had an alarm that was powered off a seperate battery the second the main car battery failed or was cut. [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn chris that sucks! at least they didn't get away with the car completely. F'n lowlifes need to die [Mad]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats suck at least you still got the car. I am paranoid when it comes to looking up my stang. I got a pager alarm plus the autolock and a kill switch. And I am still looking for more ways to make this thing theft proof.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's some [BS flag] [Mad] Glad you still have the car. I hate that you can't leave a fox unattended.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
Thats suck at least you still got the car. I am paranoid when it comes to looking up my stang. I got a pager alarm plus the autolock and a kill switch. And I am still looking for more ways to make this thing theft proof.

move out of antioch
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:

move out of antioch
oakley isnt much better

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Uh it doesn't matter where you live since most pro thieves use flatbeds anyway..
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had that happen to me, they tow truck driver kept telling me, over and over, how lucky i was that the steering column broke. It would have been long gone if it hadn't.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your lucky thats racoon land nothing but five fingers discount up in that bitch

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com