Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Don't Go on Cars.gov

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Go on Cars.gov
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80711587/

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol you just found out?

Doesn't anyone else watch Fox News? Or listen to talk radio? [Confused]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah i'd heard about this, but i don't watch fox news since its garbage and especially Glenn Beck cuz he is a moron and complete douche

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by getjobdone:
yah i'd heard about this, but i don't watch fox news since its garbage and especially Glenn Beck cuz he is a moron and complete douche

[Roll Eyes] He is just very enthusiastic about how he feels. Is that wrong? I agree with a lot of stuff he talks about. We need more freedom and less govt interference. <~~ That's the main idea.

The fed government continues to cross the line in what they are actually suppose to be doing. Habitual line steppers

[Embarrassed] [BS flag]

I personally prefer talk radio. Fox News disappointed me a lot when Mike Jack died. They were all over his nuts... [Roll Eyes] ...idiots...

[ August 06, 2009, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90fox what a.m talk radio you listen to? Hot talk 560 for me [patriot] and glen beck is not dumb keith overbite and rachel madow can suck it... All they realy do is talk shit about the former pres and Rush L.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. Just WOW.

and glen beck --> [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
90fox what a.m talk radio you listen to? Hot talk 560 for me [patriot] and glen beck is not dumb keith overbite and rachel madow can suck it... All they realy do is talk shit about the former pres and Rush L.

lol u listin to talk radio? [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how Glen Beck started all this less Gov't stuff after Bush left office.
He's a cry baby. A drinking game I like to play is take a shot every time Glen Beck crys in his show. I an never make it to the end. [Big Grin]

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
He's a cry baby. A drinking game I like to play is take a shot every time Glen Beck crys in his show. I an never make it to the end. [Big Grin]

You are very misinformed. Obviously you never watched Glenn Beck and are just probably making statements from the slave media you listen too.

Glenn was against a lot of what Bush did, esp the bail outs. Please do some more research, and get the facts straight bro [patriot]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wanna fuck kim [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:

lol u listin to talk radio? [Razz]
Yeah I do... I can't wait to hear the raiders games, love when your kicker tried to kick a 70+ yard field goal last season....
I'm not sure what I wanna buy with your 20.00 when you lose the bet [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

go buy yourself a pickel and shove it up yourass! [Big Grin] my 20 nogga! 49ners durl and the raiders rule!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:

Yea 560 for me too...nothing else. But I dont really have time for tv or radio these days. [Frown]
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

You are very misinformed. Obviously you never watched Glenn Beck and are just probably making statements from the slave media you listen too.

Glenn was against a lot of what Bush did, esp the bail outs. Please do some more research, and get the facts straight bro [patriot]

I have watched glen beck. I just want to know where was Fox News and their "Tea Parties" when bush was bailing out the banks?
If you ask me Politics is a bunch of B.S. anyway. Its all a struggle for power and money no matter what party you support. I just find Glen Beck comical he randomly breaks down into tears then tries to get you to buy his book.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

I have watched glen beck. I just want to know where was Fox News and their "Tea Parties" when bush was bailing out the banks?
If you ask me Politics is a bunch of B.S. anyway. Its all a struggle for power and money no matter what party you support. I just find Glen Beck comical he randomly breaks down into tears then tries to get you to buy his book.

lol, interesting. I never knew that Fox news put together the tea parties. I guess it's impossible to think people are fed up with the taxing and government spending and setting up tea parties themselves. The general public is probably to incompetent to do that, right? Damn that fox news channel. [dance]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com