Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NO WAY THIS GUY HAD TO BE ON PCP (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NO WAY THIS GUY HAD TO BE ON PCP
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IS THIS SHIT EVEN LEGAL FOR THE COPS TO DO? THEY SHOULDA JUST SHOT HIS ASS DAMN LOOK HOW HE HITS THE POLE AFTER THE SECOND TIME GETTING RUNNED OVER LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRbjvnxVRMU [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your going to get arested, just give up or your gonna get f**k up. If the guy was on drugs I don't know if they can just zap someone. If that person dies they will be sued. Hell this guys probably gonna sue them anyways. [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe he just got a DUI? [Confused]
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's lucky to be alive. One step forward with the knife and he should have been shot till he dropped the knife. Seems they saved his life. Good on them.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should have shot his ass. They used less force then they were required to though, so not a bad thing. The cops saved his life.

[ August 06, 2009, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh ya and I got my popcorn out - cause someone is gonna jump in here an say f the popo they were just bieng racist and were profiling him.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
Oh ya and I got my popcorn out - cause someone is gonna jump in here an say f the popo they were just bieng racist and were profiling him.

Obvious case of racial profiling. If the guy was white they would have bought him a scone and used the knife to spread the butter
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Obvious case of racial profiling. If the guy was white they would have bought him a scone and used the knife to spread the butter
Would that be before or after they smashed him with the car? [Wink]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't beleive they didn't shoot him.

He is a lucky guy, unless he was attempting to commit suicide then he failed.

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats hella crazy thats gatto hurt hahaha

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha thats wat the idiot gets lol
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

[burnout] ROTFLMFAO

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
They should have shot his ass. They used less force then they were required to though, so not a bad thing. The cops saved his life.

ya they should have just killed him!!!! that big ole knife was a huge threat to those guys!!!!
As cops yall gotta stick together, cuz if you dont you guys cant back each other up when you do shit thats illegal like hit people with your cars!!!
must be nice to always have an alibi to lie for your punk ass!!!!
FUCK A CAP!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
canada has different laws i guess, instead of tasers, u get ran over...lol
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

ya they should have just killed him!!!! that big ole knife was a huge threat to those guys!!!!
As cops yall gotta stick together, cuz if you dont you guys cant back each other up when you do shit thats illegal like hit people with your cars!!!
FUCK A CAP!!!!

CAP?

--------------------
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigjerry916:
quote:
quote:

FUCK A CAP!!!!

CAP?
whats the misunderstanding???? oh wait youre like 22, that explains alot! [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

22 3/4*

--------------------
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigchelis:
I can't beleive they didn't shoot him.

He is a lucky guy, unless he was attempting to commit suicide then he failed.

WHAT? why would they shoot him? they were having fun running him over with there cars [Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG, what kind of protocol??? Smash him with a car repeatedly?

Are we still on planet earth here? LOL

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

I guess they should have just shot him. Instead they protrect the public (from stray bullets), the guy (from himself), and the cops stay safe as well.

Win/Win - Althugh he walked forward at the officer's with the knife, wich at that point they should have killed him.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A simple bullet to the leg. Done [Wink]

--------------------
--FREE BEER--

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ham'n Eggs:
A simple bullet to the leg. Done [Wink]

I was going to say the same thing.
Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

racist!!!!! cops!!!!!!!! hhaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahha o im bad [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

I guess they should have just shot him. Instead they protrect the public (from stray bullets), the guy (from himself), and the cops stay safe as well.

Win/Win - Althugh he walked forward at the officer's with the knife, wich at that point they should have killed him.

F$%K YA kill anyone thats not a cop kill em all f#$k civilians!!!! cops are so much better than all of us!!!! i guess 90gtvert wasnt realy ready for the truth huh!!!
you know what 90gtvert, youre the reason people dont like cops.........because of pigs like you and your protector of the world attitude! [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
quote:

F$%K YA kill anyone thats not a cop kill em all f#$k civilians!!!! cops are so much better than all of us!!!! i guess 90gtvert wasnt realy ready for the truth huh!!!
you know what 90gtvert, youre the reason people dont like cops.........because of pigs like you and your protector of the world attitude! [BS flag]

Lol huh? Im pretty sure if you had a gun, and someone had a knife and they came at you ... you would shoot them...I would...whats the difference?

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com