Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » TRIPPRING (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TRIPPRING
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I KNOW THIS BELONGS TO SOME ONE ON THIS SITE....BUT SORRY BRO YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP TRIPPING GET YOUR MIND RIGHT http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1277421540.html

[ July 27, 2009, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey u never know. probly has 10k orignal miles!

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dunno... The car looks super clean & unmolested, if I was in the market, & had the cash, I might pay close to that for it... But its always better to start high because you know mofo's are gonna lowball...

BTW, what does "Trippring" mean??? [Confused]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No shit, he needs to crash it before asking money like that for it!

Ok, I had to say it.... [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510svt:

10k original miles i doubt that. his engine looks spotless but look closer at that P/S bracket
looks like a chunk of grease that he forgot to degrease.

[ July 27, 2009, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dunno... The car looks super clean & unmolested, if I was in the market, & had the cash, I might pay close to that for it... But its always better to start high because you know mofo's are gonna lowball...

WHAT DOES TRIPPING MEAN C'MON DON'T ACT DUMD WITH ME EPIC YOU KNOW DAMN WELL ME AND YOU ARE INTO THE RAP GAME IM PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW WAT THAT MEANS BUT FUCK THAT EITHER WAY IF IT'S CLEAN OR NOT I COULD GET A SWOOPED UP "CLEAN" RIDE FOR THAT PRICE THATS DEFF NOT WORTH THAT PRICE

--------------------

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
quote:

10k original miles i doubt that. his engine looks spotless but look closer at that P/S bracket

I knw it doesnt have 10k miles. i was just "saying" u never knw [Wink]

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

[Big Grin] haha. that car is clean if it dropped a little bit and i had the money i would consider it. very nice coupe

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gercolla1:
quote:

yeah it looks decent in the pics. but that chunk of grease shows it was not as clean before the pics were taken.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

DAMN FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVERY ONE RIDING MY BACK [Big Grin] FINALLY I HAVE SOME REAL NIGGAS BEHIND MY BACK

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

ON THE REAL IM NOT TYING TO HATE ON THIS NIGGAS POST ALL IM TRYINHG TO DO IS LET HIM KNOW HIM HIS WHIP IS WORTH 3K THE MOST CUZ I SEEN THIS SHIT ON CL FOR THE LONGEST AND FOR THAT PRICE HE AINT GONE GET NO WERE WIT IT

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In all honesty on CL you need to start high. Who knows, it might be he doesn't really want to sell it but if the right person saw the ad he might be able to get the cash for it. I think it would have pulled that a couple years ago when the coupe's were the hot thing.

--------------------

Abandon him.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$3k [Eek!] For a clean ass coupe??? The car looks straight & clean to me, & it has grey interior. The only downer is the automatic, but sometimes getting an auto car is better because you know 9 times out of 10, it hasn't been abused....

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

$3k [Eek!] For a clean ass coupe??? The car looks straight & clean to me, & it has grey interior. The only downer is the automatic, but sometimes getting an auto car is better because you know 9 times out of 10, it hasn't been abused....

[ July 27, 2009, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

[ July 27, 2009, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
EPIK U R ST8RIGHT UP TRIPPING NIKA FOREAL IM ON SOME THUGGED OUT TYPE SHIT AND IF U AINT WITH IT WELL THEN FUVK YOU THEN

HUH??? [Confused]

What does "Thugged out shit" have to do with this thread? You seem like you have some major anger issues, you are always so quick to tell someone "fuck you"? Calm down, it aint all that serious...

[ July 27, 2009, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

quote:
EPIK U R ST8RIGHT UP TRIPPING NIKA FOREAL IM ON SOME THUGGED OUT TYPE SHIT AND IF U AINT WITH IT WELL THEN FUVK YOU THEN

NIKA?? FUVK?? i dnt understand....

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO [worship] I'm confused as fuck with the posts in Gen Talk tonight....
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I KNOW THIS BELONGS TO SOME ONE ON THIS SITE....BUT SORRY BRO YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP TRIPPING GET YOUR MIND RIGHT http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1277421540.html

i had already stated that i installed my mufflers and x-pipe at felony

your probably the dude that called me offering 4500 and got mad cause i said no and said you were gona flag it..hahaha your fucking stupid you cant even spell your abc.........lol

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS DUDE IS TRIPPRING [Big Grin] [Confused]

[ July 27, 2009, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: STANGBOY ]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another worthless thread in a long line of worthless threads by Tashas_coupe..

you no have room to talk about over priced ANYTHING especially with the shit that you try and sell on here that is WAAAAAAY overpriced...

[ July 27, 2009, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my only issue here is the use of the N-word. I understand that is used as a term of endearment in the black community. And I know you are probably trying to "keep it real". But it has no place on this forum and personally as a black man is very disgraceful, because when used out of context and without seeing the originator as in direct conversation it just resonates all wrong and doesn't keep the weight you want it to have. I am not telling you how to talk or type just letting you know from one black man to another (I am assuming your black) it doesn't sound right, makes you seem very ignorant and has no place on CaFords.

Other than that, I am all good with what you posted and what ever you wanna talk about here. Shit, I have ridiculous posts from time to time. But no since in degrading yourself as you speak with nonsensical slang that gets lost in translation while reading.

BTW post is gone what was for sale and for how much?

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit ain't worth 6500 unless it's filled with coke.

It was a a stock auto notch with bolt ons for 6500. Smoking dope over there

It's barely worth 4500 if that.

I swear nowadays people act like 5.0s are gold. Most are worn up beat down teenager cars that have been abused daily.

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:
It was a a stock auto notch with bolt ons for 6500. Smoking dope over there

I swear nowadays people act like 5.0s are gold. Most are worn up beat down teenager cars that have been abused daily.

So if this wasn't a beat down car owned by a teenager its still not worth $6500? Clean 5.0's are like gold nowadays, you don't find them that often. You see cars that have obviously been sideshow hero's for a long time, then you find the ones that somoene tried to cover up the fact that they were sideshow hero's and you find genuine clean cars. This looks like a genuine clean car, I agree its going to be hard to pull that kind of money with the economy the way it is but let the man sell his car.

--------------------

Abandon him.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com