Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Shelby...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New Shelby...
02 QIK4U
¯
Member # 9309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02 QIK4U  Ford pictures for 02 QIK4U  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at Future ford roseville wednesday and they had a new shelby on the showroom floor. Its full of win!

i'm gonna move into my parents home and buy one!

--------------------
'07 Silverado NNBS ECSB Daily Driver
'01 Firebird Formula NBM M6. Cam, boltons, tuned by FFP, (sold)

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the way to work going through petaluma i have to look at one in this color.....i want one

-

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
SWITCH 625.0
¯
Member # 9322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SWITCH 625.0  Ford pictures for SWITCH 625.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the Shelby would look good in your Parents driveway! With a car like that, the chicks wouldn't mind if you lived in your Mom's house [Smile] .

--------------------
04 TR Cobra
07 Shelby GT/SC 552 HP
89 Gt 331,AFR's,Paxton,TKO,3:73
68 Nova 396, 4 speed, 12 Bolt
65 SPF 427 Cobra Replica

Posts: 165 | From: Yuba City,Ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont like the back of the newer stangs. hows the ass on these look
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
i dont like the back of the newer stangs. hows the ass on these look

much better.. i love these new '10 cars.. now all the gt needs is a real motor...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
imo i think the 2010's are sick i don't mind the ass at all

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea the new shelbys look awesome. and the rear end on the new '10s is starting to grow in me now [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
Yea the new shelbys look awesome. and the rear end on the new '10s is starting to grow in me now [patriot]

I didnt like it at first either but now i think theyre probably the best looking yet.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:

I didnt like it at first either but now i think theyre probably the best looking yet.
Best looking compared to what???? All stangs from the past????

I have to disagree, the 08 Shelby looks waaaaaaaay better than the 2010 imo... I do like the hood on the new car though....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
quote:

I have to disagree, the 08 Shelby looks waaaaaaaay better than the 2010 imo... I do like the hood on the new car though....

Ive been looking at the new GT's/Cobras and its really grown on me.And best looking of the new style stangs.And yeah,probably "one of" the best looking mustangs of all time.Maybe not THE best but definitely good looking.After all,none of us really liked the new edge when it came out either.True?

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
quote:

Ive been looking at the new GT's/Cobras and its really grown on me.And best looking of the new style stangs.And yeah,probably "one of" the best looking mustangs of all time.Maybe not THE best but definitely good looking.After all,none of us really liked the new edge when it came out either.True?
I always liked the new edge, but I liked the 94-98's more, until I got my Mach 1....

THE BEST, would have to be the 65-66 fastback IMO...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

67-68 fastback.IMO.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com