Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 9cobra7 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 9cobra7
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why must you stir up shit with this political propaganda? I mean so you like politics thats fine go post it in the apropriate forum this is caFORDS! gear heads not asshole politicians no one gives a shit what your views are or mine or anyone on this site so why do we argue? Cant we just watch the next pointless but funny youtube video and get along? [patriot]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc9QSe4Dfoo&feature=fvw

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Why must you stir up shit with this political propaganda? I mean so you like politics thats fine go post it in the apropriate forum this is caFORDS! gear heads not asshole politicians no one gives a shit what your views are or mine or anyone on this site so why do we argue? Cant we just watch the next pointless but funny youtube video and get along? [patriot]

take you crying ass over to "tech talk" you little girl this is "general talk", men are speaking so know your place and speak when spoken to!!!!
 -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-  -
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

take you crying ass over to "tech talk" you little girl this is "general talk", men are speaking so know your place and speak when spoken to!!!!
 -

She looks SOOOO SAD lol

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Politics effects us all and seriously effects our cars and way of life. Fuck it, lets just post a bunch of donut video's and sell weed up on dis bitch from now on...... that's the way the board is heading anyway, no need for all that smart talk up in here, huh?

[ July 22, 2009, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I was younger I didn't care about politics either, now I do and this again is "General Talk". Once again you don't have to join any conversation you don't want to but politics is one topic that effects each and everyone of the people on this forum. It should be discussed and you'll see as you get older and join in [patriot] Damn I feel like an American and that is freedom of speech!!!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
When I was younger I didn't care about politics either, now I do and this again is "General Talk". Once again you don't have to join any conversation you don't want to but politics is one topic that effects each and everyone of the people on this forum. It should be discussed and you'll see as you get older and join in [patriot] Damn I feel like an American and that is freedom of speech!!!

I'm jealous you got called out and I didn't JK .... It's true I'm 27 and the older you get the more you notice what's going on. I vote now every time it comes up. I find it amazing that people really think you can put your trust in the gov making your life better. Only you can make change in your life not the gov it shouldn't be their job

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand the importance of politics it affects not only the people of the forum but every one in the country I UNDErSTAND THAT but what you are failing to see is that alot of these topics are pinning us against each other when we would otherwise get along

Ss far as fr5.0 GET OFF THE NUTS no ones crying far from it buddy, talk about crying this thread wasn't even directed to you and here you come sticking your beak every place you can

So here we have it let the flames roar on im ready

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not pinning anything on anyone, that is each persons choice. Your being pinned down by your surroundings and why don't you tell all the others who've been putting politics on here for years, hell there's a new one on here right now about the state budget. This stuff matters like it or not and I'm not going to bury my head in the sand. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Bro your posts ALWAYS point the finger at a certain group if your talking about N8's post he was simply saying it sucks for the school system I agree he didn't say damn those dems. or ohh stupid republicans its all their fault like your posts usually do

And my surroundings are pinning shit YOU DONT KNOW ME MAN! remember that

[ July 22, 2009, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: SHOalex ]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Listen, how do you fix problems if no one is accountable? That's called burying your head in the sand which I mentioned earlier. Let's put this in a way you can understand shall we. If someone pushes you and you see them do it what are you going to do? If you think they will beat you, you will run. If you think you can take them you will push back, either way that person is a problem and you are going to point a finger unless you are blind.

--------------------

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

9cobra7 your right fuck democrats fuck immigrants for wanting a better life fuck government and fuck anyone who doesn't agree with us lets be friends wanna throw a BBQ? I'll bring the beans... [Razz]

All I ask is that we all lighten the fuck up I have nothing against anyone here on this site but it sure is funny to piss people off what can I say Im just a young dumb mofo can you blame me?

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
your right fuck democrats fuck immigrants for wanting a better life fuck government

[patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While in my late TEENs I could care less about politics, but now at 28 years old it becomes necessary to know as much as possible about politics.

Politics are at the root of everything and if someone lacks the mental capacity to understand such a simple concept then they should go back to school and possibly major in political science.

Comments like the OP's remind me of me when I was 15yrs old: a real man knows better.

As a once disenfranchised youth both politically and economically I can assure you that your mind will change if you knew certain issues of today were about to infringe on your fundamental rights.

Let me keep my guns and religion = you can keep the change.

Regards,
bigchelis

[ July 22, 2009, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigchelis:

[worship]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SVT Fox
¯
Member # 1837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT Fox  Ford pictures for SVT Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stop trying to censor the fact this country is on the WRONG path

everyone should be able to express their political opinions, weather you like it or not

this is America

move to north Korea if you want one sided bias 24/7

lol

--------------------
65 coupe
66 Coupe
92 Fobra
97 Cobra
98 Cobra
01 GT

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Ss far as fr5.0 GET OFF THE NUTS no ones crying far from it buddy, talk about crying this thread wasn't even directed to you and here you come sticking your beak every place you can

So here we have it let the flames roar on im ready

my bad homes, i didnt realiz how ignorent you were!
on the nuts remark i seriously thought you where a chick. [Big Grin]
on a more direct note you should practice what you preach, dont post on cafords unless your talkin about your slow ass car! [Razz]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by SVT Fox:
stop trying to censor the fact this country is on the WRONG path

everyone should be able to express their political opinions, weather you like it or not

this is America

move to north Korea if you want one sided bias 24/7

lol

did you see the south korea brawl??? lol

[ July 22, 2009, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SVT Fox
¯
Member # 1837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT Fox  Ford pictures for SVT Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no man I dont even care, that place is a mess, but Im just trying to say that we need to encourage political discussions right now MORE THEN EVER, not suppress them!!!

sounds ike exactly what the democrats want!

"dont talk about politics here!"

FREEDOM TO SUCCEED

FREEDOM TO FAIL

end of story

--------------------
65 coupe
66 Coupe
92 Fobra
97 Cobra
98 Cobra
01 GT

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

totally missing the point I come to CAfords to forget lifes problems for a few minutes at a time not argue about them and get called "homes"(and im the ignorant one) I mean shit I cant stop anyone form doing whatever they want Im nobody just putting my POV out their

And I am in no way saying just forget about the issues all im saying is cant we put them behind us for just a bit while were on CAfords?

fr5.0 "sorry homes" im the ignorant one yet you've never seen me blaming anyone for my problems saying ohh fucking white people they always keep me down on the contrary I adapt and play the game pay my taxes and move right along no need to blame anyone like some folks on here

Lets rant on the more I piss these cafords people off the more it kinda makes me chuckle

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
fr5.0 "sorry homes" im the ignorant one yet you've never seen me blaming anyone for my problems saying ohh fucking white people they always keep me down on the contrary I adapt and play the game pay my taxes and move right along no need to blame anyone like some folks on here

wtf are you talking about, are you a.d.d. or sumthin? who cares if you blame or not we arnt talking about your lame life!
its about our rights, dont post if you dont know......dork!
you should check in to polotics before you post about people pointing fingers at the dems!
i bet you wouldnt be posting "shit threads" if you did some research, or even paid attention in grade school!
come back and chat with the higher learning crew when you have educated your self! [Big Grin]

[ July 22, 2009, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Bigchelis
¯
Member # 5941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigchelis  Ford pictures for Bigchelis    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
totally missing the point I come to CAfords to forget lifes problems for a few minutes at a time not argue about them and get called "homes"(and im the ignorant one) I mean shit I cant stop anyone form doing whatever they want Im nobody just putting my POV out their

And I am in no way saying just forget about the issues all im saying is cant we put them behind us for just a bit while were on CAfords?

Lets rant on the more I piss these cafords people off the more it kinda makes me chuckle

You know sound like a different person, but anybody who pays their taxes (fair share) is a step up. [patriot]

I too get fed up with some blaming their lack of success career or otherwise on their race.

When I would do interviews for customer service jobs before college some people would scare me. (their lack of respect to be exact). They would come with baggy sweat pants, doo rags, red-rags on panths, and even kept their street talk inspite of me being professional. I felt like reaching out to them and wish I could have told them you have to look good and speak properly to get a job and ahead. Unless you got the job due to the political connetions, in which case it is likely your buddies or family hiring you.

[ July 22, 2009, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Bigchelis ]

Posts: 161 | From: San Jose,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
While in my late TEENs I could care less about politics, but now at 28 years old it becomes necessary to know as much as possible about politics.

Politics are at the root of everything and if someone lacks the mental capacity to understand such a simple concept then they should go back to school and possibly major in political science.

Comments like the OP's remind me of me when I was 15yrs old: a real man knows better.

As a once disenfranchised youth both politically and economically I can assure you that your mind will change if you knew certain issues of today were about to infringe on your fundamental rights.

Regards,
bigchelis

I like this guy. Calm, cool and educated

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Regards,
bigchelis

I like this guy. Calm, cool and educated
get off my man!!!! lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com