Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » #1 song in America (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: #1 song in America
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold on why I zip my flame suit up.... [patriot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow fuck'n racist ass sucka dude WTF was the whole point of u posting that shit for?

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulrDGD3cdRU&feature=related

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
wow fuck'n racist ass sucka dude WTF was the whole point of u posting that shit for?

[patriot]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What the hell is racist about it? It's about speaking english so we can all understand each other and get along. So everyone doesn't stop on the freeeway to read the amber alerts and ETA to each city and cause traffic. Speak your second language with your family and friends who speak it which is fine. That song sucks imo but it makes sense. This has been said infinite times already but If I go to another country I better damn well learn there language and don't expect them to accomidate me. [patriot]
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahaha umm wow that song sucked but has anyone heard this bad boy right here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8d8frV2eUk
[Big Grin]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
What the hell is racist about it? It's about speaking english so we can all understand each other and get along. So everyone doesn't stop on the freeeway to read the amber alerts and ETA to each city and cause traffic. Speak your second language with your family and friends who speak it which is fine. That song sucks imo but it makes sense. This has been said infinite times already but If I go to another country I better damn well learn there language and don't expect them to accomidate me. [patriot]

Somebody who actualy understands. I would like to see a explanation of why it is racist? English is the offical language of the USA. If I moved to Mexico...or Japan. I would not expect everybody there to learn english to communicate with me [Roll Eyes] . I would learn the local language.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:

lol what is the point of most the posts on here... [Confused]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
If I moved to Mexico...or Japan. I would not expect everybody there to learn english to communicate with me [Roll Eyes] . I would learn the local language.

EXACTLY x10000000000000000000000000000000000 [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad im not the only that gets pisst when i have to press 1 to listen/read in english. [Mad]

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isn't racist. This is common sense.

When I am out and have to talk to someone and he/she cannot speak english I wonder how the fuck that person got here and who supports him to be ignorant on such a level.

You know they don't have insurance, are being paid under the table, and living illegally. Who would support that?

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4IsqGAPJ14

WATCH OUT FOR GANSTER FAG!!! Heard this on opie and anthony

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

[patriot]
[Roll Eyes]
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't say that I disagree with people learning English in this country; can be very frustrating to deal with them.
However, I do understand why a lot of companies like the one I work for, accomodate people of diff languages. It's simply good for business.
And I sure didn't mind the broad I banged out over the weekend in Vegas who didn't speak English [Wink]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:

dustin.....................are you serious bro why did you buy this album???
was that song about you???? lolololol jk

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't mind paying taxes so long as they support a good cause. I have a buddy who is a guidance counselor at a HS. He has a couple siblings who get free school lunch because their family income is so low. Their Mom drives a late model Escalade. Fuck them. Greedy entitled motherfuckers like that are worse than the "rich" who don't want their taxes raised. At least those "rich" people pay their taxes and don't fleece the fucking system.

*I acknowledge, that people like this are a tiny tiny cross section of those on various forms of public assistance. But everytime I see/hear of one, I want to put a bullet in their head.

[ July 21, 2009, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
I don't mind paying taxes so long as they support a good cause. I have a buddy who is a guidance counselor at a HS. He has a couple siblings who get free school lunch because their family income is so low. Their Mom drives a late model Escalade. Fuck them. Greedy entitled motherfuckers like that are worse than the "rich" who don't want their taxes raised. At least those "rich" people pay their taxes and don't fleece the fucking system.

*I acknowledge, that people like this are a tiny tiny cross section of those on various forms of public assistance. But everytime
I see/hear of one, I want to put a bullet in their head.

I feel you. when I go to safeway and the lady in front of me has a nice handbag( guci, doney and burk, Chanel, coach "a real one not a knock off") pays with her gov credit card then walks outside and hops in a 30 to 45,000 dollar car.
My friend works at safeway and he sees it every day !

[Mad]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hold on why I zip my flame suit up.... [patriot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

#1 song in their backyard.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:

dustin.....................are you serious bro why did you buy this album???
was that song about you???? lolololol jk

hahaha... thats the jam... bump that shit in my truck every morning....

[ July 21, 2009, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Somebody who actualy understands. I would like to see a explanation of why it is racist? English is the offical language of the USA. If I moved to Mexico...or Japan. I would not expect everybody there to learn english to communicate with me [Roll Eyes] . I would learn the local language.
English is the internatinal language of business and common interests. If 2 people just met each other, and one speaks french and the other speaks chinese, there gonna MOST LIKELY communicate in english. Majority of foreign leaders learn english because they know no matter what country they go to, people are going to speak to them in english aside from there national langauge. English is used everywhere.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[patriot]

[Roll Eyes]

WTF YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES FOR LIKE A DUMB HOE? AND ALL YOU GUY'S THAT DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU 2 MUST BE WHITE AND RACIST LIKE A MUTHERFUCKER I'M 100% MEXICAN AND SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND IT'S NOT THERE FAULT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY HAVE TO LEARN SOEMTHING THEY DON'T WANT TO FOR? THERE HAPPY THE WAY THEY ARE WTF WERE ALL HUMAN AND YOU GUY'S EXPECT ALL HUMANS TO LEARN ENGLISH JUST CUZ WE LIVE HERE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB FUCKS THIS TOPIC GETS ME HEATED AND THE FACT THAT ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT'S NOT RACIST, IT IS AND YOU GUY'S WON'T SEE THAT CUZ I GUARANTTEE YOU ALL THOSE WHO AGREE THAT IT ISN'T RAICES YOU GUY'S ARE ALL WHITE AND RACIST AS FUCK....

[ July 22, 2009, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, I'm mexican and Japanese... and both sides of my family speak English. It's not that hard to learn, and frankly if you want to live here and enjoy eveything that life in America has to offer (especially the non-insurance havin illegals) the LEAST you could do is learn the language of the land...
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ohh the humanity HAHAHA [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com