Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » And I thought East Oakland and Richmond's Triangle was bad? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: And I thought East Oakland and Richmond's Triangle was bad?
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is what 22% unemployement looks like gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That place is definetely the slums....They should just bulldoze that whole place down and make something of it.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My heart goes out to some of the people that have to live in that... Kids deserve better then that [Frown] politics have killed that place and almost every other democratic run city.... Or state like us [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
My heart goes out to some of the people that have to live in that... Kids deserve better then that [Frown] politics have killed that place and almost every other democratic run city.... Or state like us [Wink]

[Frown] and they use times like this to explain that the bigger govt is needed. Look at how they are rushing this B>S> health care reform through. You think any one of those congressmen/women or senators actually read this shit?

They just vote with their party with a thumb in their fucking ass [Mad]

And they can because none of their constituents holds them to anything...... [BS flag]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
?

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
?
Jacka Callin my name

Go to 22 seconds.

This is what I heard in my head when I read what you wrote... [patriot]

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of those places look downright spooky. It's hard to believe there are places like that in our country

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
?
Jacka Callin my name

Go to 22 seconds.

I thought of this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3lP7KlJ3Fo

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
D@mn, that place is f##ked up!!! Looks like a war zone...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should have went at night and they should have walked, much scarier.

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
my little cousin 13 strung out on E lol

i wasnt a big fan of FAB but this song FAB came with it

[ July 18, 2009, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: scoop510 ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
my little cousin 13 strung out on E lol

i wasnt a big fan of FAB but this song FAB came with it

can't blame him his momma on C..............O-K-E, 27 but she look like a old lady [Big Grin]
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys see about 3 5.0's at around 8:30.

Detroit has been a messed up since at least the 90's. I went to visit my Auntie out there and I was shocked to see bullet proof glass and metal detectors and the movie theaters and McDonalds.

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
You guys see about 3 5.0's at around 8:30.

Yup... I seen a red/silver GT vert, a white LX vert, & a grey GT vert...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Detroit what Detroit what [Whoo Whooooo!] everybody got a lil shady in em.looks like 8 mile and a half.
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
THE WORLD IS A GHETTO

Smoking on D
?
Jacka Callin my name

Go to 22 seconds.

aha well messy marv is what i was refering to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Q5zs3-hpY

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
richmond especially 1st thru 23rd st,iron triangle,south richmond crescent park aint places you don't even want to come close too.And basically all of oakland except the hills is scary.Oakland and richmond are the most violent little cities in cali and compton.But washington dc and detroit i think are the most violent big citys.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

5PT SLOW
¯
Member # 638

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5PT SLOW  Ford pictures for 5PT SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant do shit just talking about it
Posts: 553 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
richmond especially 1st thru 23rd st,iron triangle,south richmond crescent park aint places you don't even want to come close too.And basically all of oakland except the hills is scary.Oakland and richmond are the most violent little cities in cali and compton.But washington dc and detroit i think are the most violent big citys.

Oakland isn't violent; it CAN be violent for newcomers and outsiders but once settle in, it's just like any other city.

Yes there are shootings, killings, robberies, gangs, profiling etc but it happens everywhere.

Same goes with SF (Hunters Point/Sunnydale/Lakeview/Fillmore) all the way to Sacramento (Oak Park/Meadowview/G/Fruitridge/29th/ etc etc.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:

you crack me up. i admit some parts of oakland IS scary, but for the most part it's like anywhere i go. reading statements like yours is one of the reasons why i don't take anyone's comment on this board seriously. some of you guys just pull stuff out the ying-yang and make it a fact [Roll Eyes] .

i'm a little dude and i don't walk around oakland feeling scared, go figure [Wink] .

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

oakland and richmond are only scarin scary if you dint grow up in that type of scenery..come peep westvallejo and itll be just the same

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an Army buddy from Detroit Shit is real out there and It literally does look like a war zone. This country has a funny way of acting like things are better then they really are.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

you wanna see the hood..go to africa or the middle east..no lie

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com