Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What drug(s) is she on?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What drug(s) is she on?
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao, I just seen this posted on another forum. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with her?
[Confused] From what I can tell she is upset at some poor old lady in the train with her.

I guess I'm lucky I don't have to take public transportation.....

Crazy Girl on Train

hahahhhahahaha this shit is just too funny... [Razz]

[ July 08, 2009, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've seen some people go off on the light rail on my way to school but never anything like that! hahaha

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
she wants to kill an old lady then beat her ass, but the minute her hat comes off she pressin charges...lol

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit me and my boys were comin back from the clubs on bart and this drunk ass old dude went face frist into a pole funniest shit i seen in a long time [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL hahahahaaaa that bitch is crazy. They should of socked her [Wink]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao. It would have been better if the old lady knocked her out .
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that shit reminds me of the good old days riding the bus thru deep east oakland that shit was like that all the time what drugs do to people is a shame. but gotta admit its funny when u just smoked a blunt and get some live comedy for free.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL She was like talkin shit to everybody tellin some dude that he's the same dude that raped her? WTF And also she wouldn't fucken stop with her Soulja Boy shit

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woulda loved to see that old lady get up and smack that stupid bitch down and kicked her a few. Then swing the purse at her and knock her out. Then sit back down like nothin happened. hahaha
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would have socked that bitch after like 30 seconds of her talking shit to that old lady..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
shit me and my boys were comin back from the clubs on bart and this drunk ass old dude went face frist into a pole funniest shit i seen in a long time [Razz] [Big Grin]

Man i missed those BART days, when i use to get off work in the city at 11pm and take the bart back to San Bruno. I use to see kinds of funny shit [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id smack that bitch just for being so ignorant and rude [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges
I'm pressin charges

LMFAO

That bitch is definitely a crack baby [Frown]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com