Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Those of you who listen to bay rap. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Those of you who listen to bay rap.
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you think of the new jacka album, "Tear Gas"?

[ July 03, 2009, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Sovereign ]

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it and drought season

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just like any of his other albums....

[worship] [patriot]

Basically every song I've heard so far slaps.... [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i been playin it non stop for the last week ive had it. its slaps hella hard.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
slapppps way to fucking hard...especially glamorous lifestyle with nickatina....

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The jacka shit slap tho
But i cant wait till the free husalah so he can come out with a new album,my all time favorite bay area rapper.

speaking of hus,last weekend there was a rumor hee in sac that husalah got stabbed in prison? [Confused] then i he got killed

i doubt is true but what did you bay area cats hear?

[ July 02, 2009, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: 97sleeperGT ]

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

naw i heard it was a rumor. they said he got out of jail on early parole last week. it was on the jackas twitter.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97sleeperGT:
The jacka shit slap tho
But i cant wait till the free husalah so he can come out with a new album,my all time favorite bay area rapper.

speaking of hus,last weekend there was a rumor hee in sac that husalah got stabbed in prison? [Confused] then i he got killed

i doubt is true but what did you bay area cats hear?

he's not dead, my boy talked to AP9 and confirmed that he's not dead.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers
¯
Member # 8971

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers  Ford pictures for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This dude I know said he saw Hus at the El Cerrito DMV 2 fridays ago and talked to him.Check this out

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhT23462U3LHeP6T32

--------------------
R.I.P MATT "4-Speed King"

Posts: 179 | From: RICHMOND,CA | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
na i hit up MATT blaque to see if he can ask jacka if it was tru Matt told me that it was just a rumors Hus is fine he should be bangn out some tracks real soon i heard he has got alot written shit that he want to put out there for sure its gonna slap

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2SIK GT:
na i hit up MATT blaque to see if he can ask jacka if it was tru Matt told me that it was just a rumors Hus is fine he should be bangn out some tracks real soon i heard he has got alot written shit that he want to put out there for sure its gonna slap

I thought hus spit his shit off top. [Confused] That's why on some of his shit you can tell because he doesn't go back and edit it out....
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers:
This dude I know said he saw Hus at the El Cerrito DMV 2 fridays ago and talked to him.Check this out

I clicked this link and my anti-virus popped up and said it was a potential threat....just a heads up.. [dance]

edit - btw I run McAfee anti virus

[ July 03, 2009, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its nothin bad man..i lookd at the video just right now..no threat what so ever you should check it out

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers:

I clicked this link and my anti-virus popped up and said it was a potential threat....just a heads up.. [dance]

edit - btw I run McAfee anti virus

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Oh. There's a red window that pops up when I get to a site that McAfee feels is "unsafe". I normally don't go to those sites. Just thought I would toss that out there....
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

yeah the link was legit. it prollly threw up a red flag because of the advertisement. most sites like wordlstarhiphop and hotnewhiphop and bayontop do that.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked Tear Gas but his other songs, "Break em off, Get on out there" were tight also.

Husalah is the new prophet I still slap The Mob Gets Explosive #2 and #3. Check those out!

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they been sick even before this album. mob figs [worship]
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

i still slap tonka boys, and shower posse. and a couple of demolition men mixtapes lol.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know what the first album the mob figgas featured on?
It was a few years back (name the album)

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

something mac did i think

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 Da Hard Way Jacka/Marvaless/Hus Older slaps

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Ponykill
¯
Member # 4970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponykill  Ford pictures for Ponykill    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I believe it was in 1999 with C-bo.
"C-Bo Mob Figaz"

Posts: 113 | From: Black & Teal | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice album ..one of the better ones that came out from the bay right now.alot of the shit here is past garbage but tear gas is the #1 top album in the bay and prolly will be for a long ass time.
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

quote:
Originally posted by ponykill:
quote:

I believe it was in 1999 with C-bo.
"C-Bo Mob Figaz"

yeah i think your right.

3 da hard way was after that and then it mob trial. which slaps hella hard.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
they been sick even before this album. mob figs [worship]

+1 for eddie. Also big rich from SF has a new one that just came out its supposed to be pretty good havent heard it yet though

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com