Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I am getting a F'N IOU

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I am getting a F'N IOU
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My company does some application development for the state. And my inside connect, just informed me I am one of the vendors that will be getting an IOU. What a crappy way to start off a 3-day weekend.
[BS flag]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get all the spend crazy people out of sac and this won't happen [Smile] but I'm sorry to hear about that I'd be pissed off too!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS FUCKED UP NATE, i really dont understand how this state can be broke the richest people live here in california i say at michael jacson fural they should charge 20$ a person and give it to the state! and one more thing. the state of california is lookin to fine people of anything and everything! so i guess im drive very safe because a ticket is going to be 3x as more as the last one [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
My company does some application development for the state. And my inside connect, just informed me I am one of the vendors that will be getting an IOU. What a crappy way to start off a 3-day weekend.
[BS flag]

looks like there going to be a couple of orange juice and bacardi with sprite tonight [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

looks like there going to be a couple of orange juice and bacardi with sprite tonight [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Shit unless I can give the liquor store a IOU I will be drinking 99 cent 40s tonight
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

Shit unless I can give the liquor store a IOU I will be drinking 99 cent 40s tonight
I wouldn't sweat it N8, my wife works for the stat and they've gotten the IOU's a few times when the budget didn't pass and the bank cashes it no problem.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

I wouldn't sweat it N8, my wife works for the stat and they've gotten the IOU's a few times when the budget didn't pass and the bank cashes it no problem.
I dont think my bank is going to do it. I bank at a small credit union. I heard BofA is gonna cash them but only for a short time. Damn and this was a pretty fat pay day for us. Bad enough they have us on net60. [BS flag]
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
golden 1 helps out too.

this state is fucked, and will be for a long time

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

I dont think my bank is going to do it. I bank at a small credit union. I heard BofA is gonna cash them but only for a short time. Damn and this was a pretty fat pay day for us. Bad enough they have us on net60. [BS flag]
what c/u do you have?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure the state has a really good reason for it N8 [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET AN 99 CENTS 40OZ???????

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The reason is the legislature isn't willing to make the cuts necessary. To many lobbyists and special interests.

I guarantee you we are spending on a lot of b.s. in the budget. Anyone have a link that shows what is in the budget?

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET AN 99 CENTS 40OZ???????
You mean they dont have 99 cent 40's anymore? In college we used to grab that rot gut beer. Brickhouse or Lucky Lager...lol. They were 99 cents.

We bank with FCCU.

[ July 02, 2009, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

07silverS197
¯
Member # 8921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 07silverS197  Ford pictures for 07silverS197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you think that's bad... I have been audited for the past 2 years and I only make about 15K a year! And, they claim I owe them over 1K for god knows wat...
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is just another example of a black man being held down by the big man upstairs.

[ July 03, 2009, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 07silverS197:
If you think that's bad... I have been audited for the past 2 years and I only make about 15K a year! And, they claim I owe them over 1K for god knows wat...

Damn player........you own a car that is nearly 2X your annual salary???

If that was the case Id be rollin around in somethin that cost $176,000

You must have a STRICT budget!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Damn player........you own a car that is nearly 2X your annual salary???

If that was the case Id be rollin around in somethin that cost $176,000

You must have a STRICT budget!!

or living in his moms tax bracket
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I don't think you even have to file taxes if you make that little money.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
This is just another example of a black man being held down by the big man upstairs.

[Confused] [Confused] Man what the fuck are you talking about?!?!

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:

This is a equal opportunity screwing. The guy in the business park suite next to me is getting a IOU too. And he is super white.

[ July 03, 2009, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:

This is a equal opportunity screwing. The guy in the business park suite next to me is getting a IOU too. And he is super white.
Obama is 1/2 and 1/2 too......

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com