Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO turbo50

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO turbo50
Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want to give a big thanks to turbo50 (Dan) for the great job he did on my motor. he rebuilt it, and reassembled the long block. he is a good guy to deal with. thanks [patriot] [patriot]

[ June 30, 2009, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+100000000

He did my motor and supspension - car has run great for 6 months.

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya he went out of his way to help me with this build [worship]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I met him at Daves Engine Machining a little while ago. Way cooler in person than on the net, typical!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Ya I met him at Daves Engine Machining a little while ago. Way cooler in person than on the net, typical!!!!

Man, you were cute!!!

I keep thinking about you.........come back!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cstang50:
i want to give a big thanks to turbo50 (Dan) for the great job he did on my motor. he rebuilt it, and reassembled the long block. he is a good guy to deal with. thanks [patriot] [patriot]

u know once i up my boost u better watch out... [Wink]

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE TURBO50 A BIG THANKS! NOW MY BROTHER CAN GET HIS CAR OUT MY GARAGE! [Razz]

[ June 30, 2009, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE TURBO50 A BIG THANKS! NOW MY BROTHER CAN GET HIS CAR OUT MY GARAGE! [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Priceless!!

For everything else there is.......

--------------------

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

u know once i up my boost u better watch out... [Wink]

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE TURBO50 A BIG THANKS! NOW MY BROTHER CAN GET HIS CAR OUT MY GARAGE! [Razz]

hahahahahahaha

[ June 30, 2009, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

i took the car for a ride today and it runs GREAT thanks again

[ July 01, 2009, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
i took the car for a ride today and it runs GREAT thanks again

Yeah I always put them together just long enough to drive around the block [Smile]

lol

j/k

Told you itd be a runner for what it is.

And CHEAP too!!

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Dan,

Want to help put a turbo in? [Razz]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

Man, you were cute!!!

I keep thinking about you.........come back!!!

A yes another online connection [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
Hey Dan,

Want to help put a turbo in? [Razz]

Long as you change that gay ass new signature of yours.

--------------------

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

ttt its runing great thanks dan [patriot]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

ttt took it to the track today and and wow im happy with it my little 302 hci ran a 12.63 at 113 thanks again DAN [worship]

[ July 09, 2009, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
ttt took it to the track today and and wow im happy with it my little 302 hci ran a 12.63 at 113 thanks again DAN [worship]

Not bad for a re ring and bearing job on a stock bottom end! What is it MAYBE 8.9 to one!!

That thing has more in it too once you learn to drive it really good and get the fuel pressure and timing down.

You need a good cool test and tune day and it will trap 115 for sure.

Not bad for a street car, all motor that drives to the track and isnt a gutted car. Specially with your big ass in it!!

LOL

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

not to mention the slipping clutch and 2nd gear issues....

--------------------

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

im not big im fat lol [dance]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
im not big im fat lol [dance]

me too

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

sent you a pm

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com