Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jordans (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Jordans
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many of u sport his shoes and buy them all the time?
how many pairs do u own? and do u buy the clothing aswell?

mostly all i wear is jordan clothes and i own at least 10 pairs, i buy a pair when they come out with sick ones and when i have the money to do so

i just got these not even in stores yet [Wink] [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never really liked them and I certainly dont wanna pay the price the way I see it is if I have 120 bucks in my pocket I can think of 1,000,000 better things to buy or spend on but thats just my two cents

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wear nothing Nike SB and a very few selected Jordan, atlease 40 pairs and counting..............

[ June 25, 2009, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: CompSVT ]

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm always wearing the Mexican sandels made out of an old tire.next time my dad goes to Mexico I'm gonna give him a patch of some old DRs I have so they can make me a new pair
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to only wear Jordans, then I went over to dunks. I've since stopped buying on a regular basis because I don't really wear them to work and I needed to use the money on more important things [Frown] I have about 30+ pairs of J's and 15+ pairs of dunks. Not too too into his clothes though.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never had a pair because everybody had them. I like to be different plus like alex said i can buy better things with 120+ dollars then those.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like some of the Jordans and have owned in the past. I just don"t believe in shelling out $160.00 + on a pair of shoes. My limit on shoes is around $100.00. It's not that I don't have the money I just don't believe shoes shouls cost that damn much!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one pair of jordans at the moment and it's the one's that came in the briefcase. Why I had to have them I don't know. LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only have jordans in my closet. I even have Jordan work boots !

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to be a Jordans fanatic. I still have my khaki retirement Jordans. I hoop in Dunks and work out and run in Shox. With all the bootleg shoes out there I think Jordans have gotten plaid out.

Can never go wrong with the OG Reeboks (canvas)

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got like 8 Pair use to buy them all the time until had kids [Frown] [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got like 8 Pair use to buy them all the time until had kids [Frown] [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to have them throughout High school, But now the fake ones come in some nice colors, You dont get the same value of wearing them. Because most will think you have the fake ones one so paying 100+ & not receiving any credit for being able 2 afford them is gone!!! Lol

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only bought Jordan's because errrrbody had them in H.S and I couldn't afford to have them. I had to get Barkleys, darwins or Hurachies. They were like half the price.
So now that I have been working and had some money....I bought every Jordan that I ever wanted. Not all Jordans but like 20 pairs or so. Over the years of finding REAL ones I think I've spent over a $1500 maybe more for my shoes. And I only used a couple of them. I think I did it to fill the void of not having them. I don't enjoy wearing them because of the fact that I want to keep them NEW. I don't know why I think that way.

I'm over it now and still have the Jordan's. I want to sell but my wife wants me to save them for my son.
I think that Jordans are cool for an expensive collectable hobby something like collecting art or something like that.
Instead of buying J's I'm buying LV wallets and going to games and buying good lower levels seats and going to nice dinners and such. Oh yeah and the never ending Mustang hobby that I just can't kick.

Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do like the J's in the pic tho. The 4's were my favorite. I got the Mars version but don
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

wear them. Sorry cpu is trippin.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very true....all the fake ones out there kind of ruin it for all the people with real ones! This is also one of the reasons why I stopped wearing them. I primarily wear Vans (classics) or other plain casual shoes nowadays...good for work attire, pretty comfortable, and CHEAP [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm actually selling part of my collection right now.
http://www.solecollector.com/forums/size-13-ds-aj-xi-retros-concords-blk-red-aj-v-aj13-t926145.html

I used to buy Jordans all the time. I'm actually only wearing the all black and red XIV and black and white XIV. I just popped those out the box brand new a few months ago. I'm selling my others cause I bought a bike and had no interest in them anymore. I actually had 3 other AJ 11's new 2 space jams and one white and black concords stolen from my closet when I was away from college. I think my fucking little cousins took them. Anyhow, I may buy some in the future but it will be for wear and not to collect.

[ June 25, 2009, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are the details:

[size=18]SOLD [/size]
DS size 13- Air Jordan RETRO 11 White/Black Concord
w/box (NO CARD) $450 [size=18]SOLD[/size]

[Razz] Bling Blow
 -

-

-

DS Size 13 - Air Jordan RETRO 11 Black/Red
Box with card $400 [size=24][color=red]NEW PRICE $330 (SHIPPED TO ANY WHERE U.S[/color])[/size]

-
 -
 -

[size=18]SOLD [/size]DS Size 13 - Jordan V RETRO (2000) White/Red/Black $350 [size=18]SOLD[/size]
 -
 -
 -

-

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Tony Montana
¯
Member # 8288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Montana  Ford pictures for Tony Montana    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J's r the shit and will always be the shit. Every once in a while a shoe will come in style but Jordans are always clean. Shit growing up couldnt afford them so now when i see a clean pair just gotta cash out. Its good to be able too now but it was funny seeing all the kids in the welfare line with the newest pair of j's on.

--------------------
I lend my brother a hand cus i know i can i keep going and going but i aint the pink bunny instead of beatin on a drum i never stop gettting money

Posts: 369 | From: Oakland California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a few pairs, i dont go out and buy them when new ones drop or nething though.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn.. i was just thinking about posting a jordan thread last night, when i popped my trunk.. and found my black and white XII that came in the colleczione package last yr. hahaha..
weird.

i dont buy every pair anymore, just because id rather have money in the bank... plus gotta fiancee, and a daughter. lolz! but when i do see a pair im really into.. theyre mine.. next stop retro space jams! [worship]

venomized93, i wish i rocked size 13's!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't wear them... i like skater shoes... super comfortable... and i'll rock some Chuck Taylor's from time to time...

I did have a pair of Air Force's for a little my senior year of High School tho... probably my only Nike's ever...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
how many of u sport his shoes and buy them all the time?
how many pairs do u own? and do u buy the clothing aswell?

mostly all i wear is jordan clothes and i own at least 10 pairs, i buy a pair when they come out with sick ones and when i have the money to do so

i just got these not even in stores yet [Wink] [Big Grin]

-

Those are the fusion 4's huh. And I only own like 3 pairs of j's. But I have a lot of shorts and like 4 shirts because I play basketball. I usually go out wit some shorts and a shirt when I don't feel like dressin up

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did yo buy them from that foo on the liquor store on story huh lol j/k thats were i get my air force lol

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com