Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » seen a skin head today for the first time

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: seen a skin head today for the first time
blk01snake
¯
Member # 8848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk01snake  Ford pictures for blk01snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
went to game stop to pick up to pick up gears of war (bad ass game btw) and my wife nudges me and i look over at what she was trying to get my attention for and white power tats all down this guys arms he has his 2 what look liked sons with him and i feel bad for the kids because they seemded just as ignorant as him from the way they were atcting and talking anyways it was just interesting because i had never seen that before
Posts: 164 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw...you saw a skinhead today...

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ June 08, 2009, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: 91fox ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowFiveOh94:

LOL

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just curious what makes him ignorant? The only reason I ask, is because tatoos normally do not make the person. I know a skinhead and he is a aaight dude. His tatoos were a unfortunate part of his past. And he keeps them as a reminder of how stupid he was (he calls them his badges of shame). now if this dude was throwing out racial slurs and being overall disrespectful then yea.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Just curious what makes him ignorant? The only reason I ask, is because tatoos normally do not make the person. I know a skinhead and he is a aaight dude. His tatoos were a unfortunate part of his past. And he keeps them as a reminder of how stupid he was (he calls them his badges of shame). now if this dude was throwing out racial slurs and being overall disrespectful then yea.

im proud of you N8!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

im proud of you N8!
+1 what f I got a tat that said white power but had clayton bigsby saying it ? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowFiveOh94:

Hahaha [worship]

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

im proud of you N8!
+1 what f I got a tat that said white power but had clayton bigsby saying it ? [Big Grin]
that would be pretty awesome/ funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blk01snake:
went to game stop to pick up to pick up gears of war (bad ass game btw) and my wife nudges me and i look over at what she was trying to get my attention for and white power tats all down this guys arms he has his 2 what look liked sons with him and i feel bad for the kids because they seemded just as ignorant as him from the way they were atcting and talking anyways it was just interesting because i had never seen that before

like a trip to the zoo lol. Look daddy those are skin heads usualy, in prison very rare to see them in the wild.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com