Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Had to show a youngster the bottom of my shoes today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Had to show a youngster the bottom of my shoes today
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pretty excited...lol. I am getting old so my skills on the court are diminishing. But I was getting razzed by some youngsters today. So on a fast break I got to show him what we OG's do. Raised up and bashed on him, almost 2 hand but he fouled me so one hand had to due. His friend got it on tape and said he would email it or post, but I doubt he does.

I haven't dunk on some one since college. So it feels good to be approaching 36 and can still get it!

I know this is a useless post, but this is a good way to end a weekend for me.

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice! post up that vid if you get it. Best I could ever do is touch net.
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you tee bag him N8? Or did you posterize him like tom chambers did mark jackson?

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hawaii5.0:
Did you tee bag him N8? Or did you posterize him like tom chambers did mark jackson?

aaahahaha...you must be around my age to remember that. I wanna sit here and lie and say it was as dramatic, but not that dramatic. More like when KJ got Olajuwon.

But it felt real good, the lil bastards kept calling me a relic and all my moves were from the 70's (they were doing all that and 1 crap). Mind you physically I look to be in my 20's

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Mind you physically I look to be in my 20's

not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!
you better ask somebody...lol. Brotha takes care of himself. You know US black folks grow old gracefully..lmao

(last comment added for FR's enjoyment) hahahahaha

Blacked-out-GT
¯
Member # 2544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacked-out-GT  Ford pictures for Blacked-out-GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all good N8. The kids call me "Old School" on the court because I refuse to go the " And 1" route. Heck that is half the reason why I don't play as often as I used to. Never the less the cross over is still deadly and the J is on point ;-) REP US OLD FOLK!!!

--------------------
-built to run

Posts: 939 | From: Vacaville by way of Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok according to cafords trivia which of the following is true about you:

- Worked at a junkyard that was owned by your famous father Redd
- Coined the phrase "DYNOMITE!"
- Led the Bulls to 6 championships
- Had a dream
- Always asked Willis what he was talking about
- Was the greatest boxer in the world
- Taught Bill Cosby how to talk like a white guy
- Worked at Cyberdyne and created a computer processor that lead to the development of Skynet
- Bench press more than Superman (another example of a black surpassing a white)
- Won the Sprite slam dunk contest

[ June 01, 2009, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol you know you gunna be feeling that dunk tomorrow morning tho.

At least you got the social security check to fall back on.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
...At least you got the social security check to fall back on.

Man I am stiff as hell right now.
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U mean to tell me u guys still "Idolize" tha "hook"shot ???? Ahahahahaha
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Ok according to cafords trivia which of the following is true about you:

- Worked at a junkyard that was owned by your famous father Redd
- Coined the phrase "DYNOMITE!"
- Led the Bulls to 6 championships
- Had a dream
- Was the greatest boxer in the world
- Taught Bill Cosby how to talk like a white guy
- Worked at Cyberdyne and created a computer processor that lead to the development of Skynet
- Bench press more than Superman (another example of a black surpassing a white)
- Won the Sprite slam dunk contest

LOL fuckin killin me man...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:

LMNBAO....that is hilarious. You and FR are funny as hell.

In all actuality I have yet to surpass you on benching (Mr. come in cold with a tuxedo on and throw 225 around 25 times). So that is a example of you holding the black man down.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

In all actuality I have yet to surpass you on benching (Mr. come in cold with a tuxedo on and throw 225 around 25 times). So that is a example of you holding the black man down.

i dont even know what to say right now!!!!lololololzzzz

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Hey I'm black too I just have red hair. So the way I see it is a black on black crime.

All the ballots are in and the most selected choice was:

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Hey I'm black too I just have red hair. So the way I see it is a black on black crime.

All the ballots are in and the most selected choice was:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com