Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » bullshit

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: bullshit
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whos watching the game? did anyone catch the crowd chanting "BULLSHIT" after that technical? it was clear as day. hahahahahahah

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea it was. its funny i was just thinking that no one has posted about the play offs. i want the Cavs to win i wanna see CAVS VS LAKERS
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
yea it was. its funny i was just thinking that no one has posted about the play offs. i want the Cavs to win i wanna see CAVS VS LAKERS

+1 I think everyone wants to see lakers vs cavs

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Down to 6.4 one point wats gonna happen
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Wow who saw that 3 pointer this is crazy. 4 seconds left! Cavs 98 - orlando 100
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dwight should be shooting FT's.

David stern is making sure lebron gets to the finals

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that foo grabbed his arm. no foul

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Crazy game but I must say that my frends is a basket ball playoff game. 3 out of the 4 comming down to the wire! Lol
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAGIC VS NUGGETS
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
MAGIC VS NUGGETS

I sincerely hope so. I am not ready for the media blitz of a Kobe v Lebron finals. Plus I think Denver and Magic are the best teams in the league right now
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
MAGIC VS NUGGETS

Im pretty sure you meant MAGIC VS LAKERS! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm a lebron fan, but i want the magics to win it all. another close game that was fun to watch.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lakers are garbage and the cavs aren't going anywhere either. It will be Magic VS. Nuggets and Nuggets will win it all [Wink]
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup gotta agree lakers are weak. the BIRDMAN killed them yesterday haha.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
yup gotta agree lakers are weak. the BIRDMAN killed them yesterday haha.

Weak lol..they didn't get this far being weak. They just lack intensity at times. They will pull this off if they get the full team to play. I got Lakers vs Magic in the finals.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Magics Vs. Nuggets!

If Lebron and the Cavs cant handle the Magics, they cant do sh*t against Denver... Same policy for the Lakers... If Kobe and the Lakers are getting killed by Denver, they sure dont deserve to be in the finals!

It would of been interesting to have it Cavs Vs. Nuggets, just to see the "Rookie mates" Lebron and Mello go at it, but i dont know how many of you are GS Warriors fans, but i was at that game where Lebron shot his first buzzer beater to win the game against the warriors. yes, i witnessed history.. but f*ck that!

I always go for the under dogs, thats why i always went for Denver and Orlando.. and here we are, looks like theyre the 2 teams facing each other in the finals.. (dont hold your breathe, just yet).

the most f*cked up part is that Lebron, and Kobe have all these "NIKE" commercials because they were expected to be in the finals, but Mello dont (also sponsored by nike) the funny thing about this whole thing is that outta those 3, Mello has the biggest chance of getting the ring this year. ahahah.. i guess the jokes on Nike.

P.S.
im not taking nothing from Lebron, i think he's todays Rawest/ Best Basketball player, Kobe is still sick, but not in his prime nomore... and ill rock NIKEs all day!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate Kobe...he's good, but fuck him [Big Grin]

I'm going for Lebron. The dude is young, raw, and deserves the title [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isnt Lebrons year nor Kobe's. I really want the Magic to win and I am pretty sure they will. hell I wanted the Magic to win way back in the day when Nick Anderson blew those 5 free throws in a row. Superior point guard play and a sound sound back court usually will win out.

I am a piston fan so it is bitter sweet to see Denver doing this well. Because Chauncey is still a Piston in my heart. If it weren't for that dumb as trade, Denver would not be here right now.

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want Kobe to get another ring before he retires. I mean its his 13th season already. Best 2nd to only Jordan. Would be nice to see him get his ring through Lebron tho.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

[/QUOTE
Yeah Kobe can suck it [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

[/QUOTE

Melo sucked it tonight! so did birdman...lol [Eek!]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Oval:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:

[/QUOTE

Melo sucked it tonight! so did birdman...lol [Eek!]
LOL Birdman looks pretty fucking gay....Why do they call him birdman? Is it because of the wing tats he has

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

i think its cause he can jump so dam high... it was nice to see him get dunk on by LA bench player...lol... odem dunk on him too

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lakers son! enough said [Wink]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I knew it was gonna be Magic and Lakers but Lakers are taking it....Well Lakers were gonna take it either way if the Cavs made it

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com