Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pinnochio, Snow White and Superman

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pinnochio, Snow White and Superman
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walked, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am entering!" said Snow White. After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how'd ya do?"

"First Place!" said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman. After half an hour, he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?"

"First Place," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"

They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?" Pinocchio enters.

After half an hour he returns with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the hell is this Nancy Pelosi?" asked Pinocchio.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who the fuck is nancy pelosi?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you serious?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:

Haha [dance]

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Jebus, welcome to CAFORDS LOL

I bet this guy knows what a Marijuana pipe is though...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I bet this guy voted for Obama too! [Razz]
I can't stand libs like her... You know why they want to make heaven on earth? Cause they know their going to hell [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

Jebus, welcome to CAFORDS LOL

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

I bet this guy voted for Obama too! [Razz]
I can't stand libs like her... You know why they want to make heaven on earth? Cause they know their going to hell [dance]

jeez i ask one question about some bitch i dont know and everyone starts talkin shit [Roll Eyes]

i looked her up found out who she is, i wouldnt know cuz i dont watch tv or follow politics and shit or give a fuck bout obama or that one slut u guys speak of plus i didnt even vote so um........ya

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I bet this guy knows what a Marijuana pipe is though...

everyone knows what a marijuana pipe is [Roll Eyes] just cuz im mexican im supposed to be a pro? i cant even smoke cuz i have a heart transplant.....bet u feel dumb now [Embarrassed]

[ May 23, 2009, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i wouldnt know cuz i dont watch tv or follow politics and shit or give a fuck bout obama or that one slut u guys speak of plus i didnt even vote so um........ya

no you dont vote because your an illegal!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ lmfao

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ROTFLMFAO

You are willing admitting you don't vote? It amazes me how many people could care less about voting and what is going on politically around them... [Roll Eyes]

May I ask why you CHOOSE not to vote? (I just love listening to all the unjustified reasons people have these days)

[ May 23, 2009, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Honestly i was too lazy to get my ass to the voting polls. im only 22 and could care less bout that shit. u older dudes could go ahead and worry bout the new and go vote n shit, but i got better stuff to worry bout like have fun and enjoy being young not be a geezer watchin the news all the time n shit [Razz]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Honestly i was too lazy to get my ass to the voting polls. im only 22 and could care less bout that shit. u older dudes could go ahead and worry bout the new and go vote n shit, but i got better stuff to worry bout like have fun and enjoy being young not be a geezer watchin the news all the time n shit [Razz]

I'm 27 ..... Age is no excuse to not vote.. We are getting stuck with a huge bill because of these dumb ass politicians spending our tax money on stupid shit... We have to keep an eye on them [patriot]

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

I'm 27 ..... Age is no excuse to not vote.. We are getting stuck with a huge bill because of these dumb ass politicians spending our tax money on stupid shit... We have to keep an eye on them [patriot]
Either way im fucked because first of all i've never worked cuz i kinda cant so i dont see no tax money. second, government dont wanna give me social security or disability or nothin. so fuck them, i dont get no help y should i vote

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

you've never worked? how do you afford your Mustang or whatever you drive?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
you've never worked? how do you afford your Mustang or whatever you drive?

Nope never, some may say im lucky but kinda sucks too cuz i dont really have money like most of you to be doin this and that to ur car.
Kinda personal question i rather not answer sorry. i can tell u my car was a graduation present thats bout it.

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Either way im fucked because first of all i've never worked cuz i kinda cant so i dont see no tax money.

ya its hard out there for an illegal!!!!

quote:
Nope never, some may say im lucky but kinda sucks too cuz i dont really have money like most of you to be doin this and that to ur car.

ya drug dealing sucks cuz you allwayz gotta be using the money you made to re-up!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Lmao!!

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I don't even know what to say to this. [Confused]

BTW I'm 23 so I'm not much older than you. According to your statement you have about a year to have that "fun" before your a geezer like me [Wink]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Everyone has their own opinion, mine is that I DO NOT CARE about voting and all that bs. this is cafords not ca.gov n shit

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
ROTFLMFAO

You are willing admitting you don't vote? It amazes me how many people could care less about voting and what is going on politically around them... [Roll Eyes]

May I ask why you CHOOSE not to vote? (I just love listening to all the unjustified reasons people have these days)

When faced with the choice of our politicians in the voting booths, I almost can't blame him for being apathetic towards politics.. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Everyone has their own opinion, mine is that I DO NOT CARE about voting and all that bs. this is cafords not ca.gov n shit

you will care when they start picking for you and making laws with no public vote!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

you will care when they start picking for you and making laws with no public vote!!!!
[worship]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
ROTFLMFAO

When faced with the choice of our politicians in the voting booths, I almost can't blame him for being apathetic towards politics.. [Embarrassed]
I forgot the only thing that we can vote for is the politicians. [Embarrassed]

So tell me, who was suppose to vote in the special election our state recently had? I hope everyone realizes we have more to vote on than the president...

[ May 24, 2009, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com