Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » on my way back from lunch "cobra" hahahah

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: on my way back from lunch "cobra" hahahah
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on my way back from lunch, seen this car. had to take pics and share..
im sorry if this is yours, or anyone you knows..
No, REALLY! i feel sorry... for you.

hahaha

-

take a closer look at the chameleon
 -

flames:
 -

ford racing performance parts' racing butterfly decalsn add 5 hp per butterfly.
 -

best part of this gt is
 -

but really tho, i hope this is a girls car, and if it is, im just glad to see her take alot of pride in her mustang. if its a doodes... FAIL!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*decal

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those flames look like dish washing soap

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those tires are hella bald.
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you need to work on your spelling and grammar
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FAILURE!! YOU SHOULD JUST PAINT YOUR WHITE GIRL THE SAME WAY!!! LOLZ [Big Grin]
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

how's this sound...

I saw this car on my way back from lunch, I accquired photographs of this vehicle to share with my californiafords.com pals. I sincerely apologize if you are the owner of this vehicle, or even if this vehicle belongs to a person/ friend of yours.

-

Take a closer look at this vehicle's "chameleon" style paint job.

-

This vehicle was also painted with "flame style" graphics.

-

If you look at the vehicle's side mirrors you will see a cornucopia of brightly colored butterflies. These butterflies are FRPP, and add on 5 horsepower per decal.

-

The best part of the vehicle would have to be this cobra style emblem.
 -

To be completely honest, I wish this vehicle is owned by a human being of the female sex, in this case, I'm relatively pleased to see the interest, and pride in her mustang. If this vehicle belonged to a man, than buddy, you've just FAILED!

[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

Today's language is derived off of years, and years of common english. Slang words, and terms are added onto the dictionary yearly.

This post was made with intentions to put this car on blast, not to bash it's author. I was typing in a rush!

BTW
I scored a 96 on my english competency tests, so I have no need to work on my grammar or spelling.

I dont ever get on cafords to bash other people on the board, unlike certain people.

I just don't understand the BS reply? Everyone on here types the way they talk. EVEN YOU, but you dont see me all up on your post talking sh*t.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
you need to work on your spelling and grammar

can you say...

-

-

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes beware of the grammar police on here [Roll Eyes] .

Like anyone even gives a f@*& about the spelling on a car site.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shmayleen:

I saw this car on my way back from lunch, I accquired photographs of this vehicle to share with my californiafords.com pals. I sincerely apologize if you are the owner of this vehicle, or even if this vehicle belongs to a person/ friend of yours.

If you look at the vehicle's side mirrors you will see a cornucopia of brightly colored butterflies. These butterflies are FRPP, and add on 5 horsepower per decal.

whahahhaahha awesome!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
how's this sound...

-

-

-

-

-

To be completely honest, I wish this vehicle is owned by a human being of the female sex, in this case, I'm relatively pleased to see the interest, and pride in her mustang. If this vehicle belonged to a man, than buddy, you've just FAILED!

Today's language is derived off of years, and years of common english. Slang words, and terms are added onto the dictionary yearly.

This post was made with intentions to put this car on blast, not to bash it's author. I was typing in a rush!

BTW
I scored a 96 on my english competency tests, so I have no need to work on my grammar or spelling.

I dont ever get on cafords to bash other people on the board, unlike certain people.

I just don't understand the BS reply? Everyone on here types the way they talk. EVEN YOU, but you dont see me all up on your post talking sh*t.

bro don't take is personally, you should read some of my posts (I have my Masters in Engineering) [Whoo Whooooo!] , trust me most of us know most people are just typing fast and are using slang, this is a forum not English class!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
*decal

]  -

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
NightmareB4Xmas_68
¯
Member # 6371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NightmareB4Xmas_68  Ford pictures for NightmareB4Xmas_68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmfao.....!!! this is too hilarious and im not even talkin bout the car lol... +1 for its a car forum ppl gone talk how they want. this aint school... or should i say isnt school lol.. ps i hope its a girls car too [worship] [worship]

--------------------
One day it'll get finished

Posts: 827 | From: OAKLAND,CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it wuz obviouz ju wuz tryin to write like whateva n not proper [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Hahaha... What sucks is that u can guarantee the same things boutta happen not too long from now. I'm just saying this aint cagrammar.com! Honestly, its whatever at this point. ONE MUSTANG LOVE! Haahhahah

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i actually like the color of the car minus the flames.... and the butterflies! but also i could read your original post just fine. [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is STANGLESS new car, he also painted his nails pink when he bought this car and he has a nut sack on da back bumper
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn grammar nazis

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
how's this sound...

-

-

-

-

-

BTW

hahaha FUCKING OWNAGE!! [worship] [worship]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop331:
quote:
how's this sound...

-

-

-

-

-

BTW

hahaha FUCKING OWNAGE!! [worship] [worship]
+1 cheers mate, but without the slang and my formal public school education its hard to understand.....lol good show my man jolly good show [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Cobrar96
¯
Member # 3050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobrar96  Ford pictures for Cobrar96  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those side mirrors got to go

--------------------
96 SVT DROP 70k
96 Yota 4x4 2.7

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
this is STANGLESS new car, he also painted his nails pink when he bought this car and he has a nut sack on da back bumper

Damn marv y u gotta fuck up the surprise for every 1 .

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The paint job isn't that bad. Hell, in reality, ditch the mirror stickers, and imo get new rims. It could look really clean. [Confused]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com