Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » white 03 cobra (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: white 03 cobra
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody know anything about that white 03 cobra at global auto sale in hayward, ca? Thanks for any info guys! Thanks in advance [patriot]

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard on here that it has the head tick.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't really know much about cars... how bad of job is that? Is it worth getting for 23k? Thanks!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
23K!!! [Eek!] For a 6 year old mustang!!!!

I don't care what anybody says, THOSE THINGS ARE STILL OVERPRICED!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

stop hatin! LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know that it has 20z and an ugly ass 3d cobra in the grille. And I know that my boy is doing everything he can to try to buy it!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro get on CL and look for 03/04 cobras in the LA area or jum on SVTperformance.com. The ones in LA are selling for 4-5k less and 23k on svtp will get u whole lot of cobra

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't care what anybody says, THOSE THINGS ARE STILL OVERPRICED!!! [BS flag] [/QB]

...a lil bitter, aren't we?? [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't get to worked up over KBB pricing or edmunds their pricing for sports or rare cars it's a joke, go look up a foxbody on kbb and it will give you a price of $1500-2200, Cars are worth what people are willing to pay, and just because someone got desperate and sold a car at a cheap price it doesn't mean all cars of the same make/model/style are worth less, it's just a tuff economy now so people need money and they sell cheap.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

...a lil bitter, aren't we?? [Wink] [/QB]
lol

I instantly thought about Epic's "This makes me sad!!!" post also.

The extra cost is in there to cover the 700+ RWHP bottom end on the Cobra. [Wink]

edit: I do agree that $23k for that car is way to much.

[ March 13, 2009, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEA SHITS WEAK I ALREADY LOOKED AT IT PLUS THAT FAT FUCK THAT RUNS THE PLACE IS A FAG!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the cars clean id take of the 20's and that stupid snake off the grill. but the car looks nice. didn't the 03's come with a recall with the head tick? i was interested in the car.
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stay away from those guys. they dont know shit about cars. tried to sell me a 03 cobra with custom exhaust. i take a look under and its a straight pipe. they hacked the mufflers off and welded a piece in to make it a straight pipe. took me on a test drive and he was doggin it more than me. they actually put dealers plates on the cars when at their place of business but then put the license plate that came with the car and drive it home. now do you really want to buy from those guys.

oh and dont do a credit check when test driving the car. thats bullshit. credit check is not needed unless your are serious in actually wanting to know your monthly. if you know your credit score, how much loans you have out, you will know exactly how much per month you will have to owe. running your credit too many times drops the score.

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

damn.. thanks for all the info. yea the guy was real pushy about the whole credit check blah blah (fat boy). but when i purchased my 07 they let me test drive it and everything then they asked if i wanted to fill out papers for a credit check.

sup dustin? whens that next rideout with luke?

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I already talked the guy down to 21K but never went back for it. He also has the original cobra wheels if you ask for them.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

...a lil bitter, aren't we?? [Wink] [/QB]
Not bitter at all... I just think that 03/04 Cobra's are grossly overpriced.... $23k for a 6 year old mustang is ridiculous IMO, Unless it was whippl'ed, & had full suspension....

I do find it hard to believe that Cobra's have'nt lost any value, but Mach's & GT's have???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my friend went to check out that 03 cobra and he said when it starts it smokes up ....but not to sure about that cobra, seen it on craigslist , its funny cause the price go's up and down....still hasnt been sold

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not bitter at all... I just think that 03/04 Cobra's are grossly overpriced.... $23k for a 6 year old mustang is ridiculous IMO, Unless it was whippl'ed, & had full suspension....

I do find it hard to believe that Cobra's have'nt lost any value, but Mach's & GT's have??? [/QB]

dont me mad, cuz now your kicking yourself in the ass for not buying a COBRA when you bought your Mach!

[burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do find it hard to believe that Cobra's have'nt lost any value, but Mach's & GT's have??? [/QB]

totally agree with you that cobras are overpriced. just cuz theyre listed at 23k and up doesnt mean these are selling..just like real estate with banks holding onto these short sale overpriced properties, they eventually go to foreclosure and sell at what the market rate is. $23k for a cobra is not market rate and is the false reality some owners think their car is worth...just browse CL and you'll see many examples.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Thanks for all the info and advice but the car was actually being looked at by one of my brothers. He thought it out and is re-thinking that whole situation. We've been car hunting and there are a lot of way better deals out there. Thanks CAFORDS!!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Thanks for all the info and advice but the car was actually being looked at by one of my brothers. He thought it out and is re-thinking that whole situation. We've been car hunting and there are a lot of way better deals out there. Thanks CAFORDS!!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that guy was trying to sell me that car last year for 28k.
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went down their and noticed that the front bumper was repainted and they didnt even want to start the car up i dont know why but...i think the motor was messed up he wanted to see the loan come through before he even started it i told him to f!@# off and left they are shysters

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not bitter at all... I just think that 03/04 Cobra's are grossly overpriced.... $23k for a 6 year old mustang is ridiculous IMO, Unless it was whippl'ed, & had full suspension....I do find it hard to believe that Cobra's have'nt lost any value, but Mach's & GT's have??? [/QB]
Well, they aren't worth exactly what they rolled off the showroom floor for, but they have held their value ok. But when a car looks like this, who can resist??
 -

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
Anybody know anything about that white 03 cobra at global auto sale in hayward, ca? Thanks for any info guys! Thanks in advance [patriot]

are you talking about the one with the 20 inch bullets almost right down the hill from castro valley?

[EDIT]just read the above posts and ya thats it...IMO i wouldn't try and get it...heard the guy that tried sellin it to my friend was a douche and he was tryna play everything off like the car was immaculate. I hadn't heard about the head tick that one of the other guys above was talking about but did hear that there was a lil body damage on it as if it were in an accident...but never seen the car personally...just all word of mouth
hope you find a good one tho...good luck [patriot]

[ March 15, 2009, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: 1HaTCheD5LiTEr ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com