Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New website I made

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New website I made
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I recently finished this website for Mike over at Enterprise Motorsports. If you've never heard of him it's because all his work is word of mouth and he doesn't advertise much. This website should change that [Smile] He does rollcages, custom suspension, any sort of fabrication desired. He helped our 275 drag radial car run a 7.79 @ 3450lbs. Thanks for looking!

Enterprise Motorsports

[ March 11, 2009, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: TURBOGT ]

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CONGRATS! [patriot] Looks like a Sick site and a Sick shop!

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does really nice work
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys [patriot] Be sure to checkout the image gallery's in the services we offer section. Thanks!

[ March 11, 2009, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: TURBOGT ]

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice you did that site really well, i'm going to have my buddy do our site all sick like, after seein how sick you did yours we gotta step ours up, ( not that we're gonna copy yours lol).

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
85_TT_5.0
¯
Member # 8486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85_TT_5.0  Ford pictures for 85_TT_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice job on the web site
Posts: 63 | From: Fremont, ca. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

ditto [Confused]
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i get the same error.
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That site makes my computer run slow or locks it up. There's to much flash shit going on. I can hear computer working hardddddddddd. And I went by there the other day and I seen a ton of imports so its more of a ricer shop than anything.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Site works for me. Looks good. I can give you some tips on optimizing that site. It is a resource hog. The new IE will timeout faster than that site will load. Which is why a lot of folks are getting 503 errors.
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Thanks again for the replies and feedback on the site. I just launched it last week and on most computers it seems to work well. I know that this site uses more resources than usual but I just didn't want to make an .html site. The fire background of the main cars on the top of the page uses the computer the most and if you click on them the fire goes away. This will allow the site to flip through pages and galleries much faster. N8 if you have any tips please pm and thanks for the offer [patriot]

--------------------

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by CeeJay:
And I went by there the other day and I seen a ton of imports so its more of a ricer shop than anything.

i just fully read this post and LOL! A couple of "ricer" owners got tired of the "ricer" shops and have now taken there cars to a "fabrication" shop. Most if not all of the cars/trucks that go through his shop are muscle cars, drag racers, rock crawlers, etc.. The import cars that are in there are getting wayyyy more than a coffee can exhaust and body kit. They are coming out sweet also and you can see one of them with it's new 8.50 cage in the current projects section.

--------------------

CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TURBOGT:
quote:
Originally posted by CeeJay:
And I went by there the other day and I seen a ton of imports so its more of a ricer shop than anything.

i just fully read this post and LOL! A couple of "ricer" owners got tired of the "ricer" shops and have now taken there cars to a "fabrication" shop. Most if not all of the cars/trucks that go through his shop are muscle cars, drag racers, rock crawlers, etc.. The import cars that are in there are getting wayyyy more than a coffee can exhaust and body kit. They are coming out sweet also and you can see one of them with it's new 8.50 cage in the current projects section.
That's all good and dandy but I can't see anything because the site locked up my computer or throws an error like the other people. Its just disappointing when you see imports there and NO mustangs. So to me it just looked like a regular old import shop.
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i went there today and i have seen faster cars at redzone.
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No problems viewing it here whatsoever. Firefox 3.0.7
Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Seems like more people can view it than not. According to my tracking software cafords.com is now on top for the most hits from another website. Thanks guys for being #1! [patriot]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shameless plug for his buddy's website /\

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

haha your in here too... you do get around don't you?? [Razz]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Red heads are everywhere! You should have been a regular a few years ago when I used to post a lot. Now those were fun times.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
quote:
quote:

Red heads are everywhere! You should have been a regular a few years ago when I used to post a lot. Now those were fun times.
Now that you mention it I do remember some of those threads. That was some funny shit!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com