Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Azure blue Mach 1 (Roush kit) in San Francisco

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Azure blue Mach 1 (Roush kit) in San Francisco
Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reloaded83  Ford pictures for Reloaded83    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This belong to anyone on here? It's at our dealership here in SF. Thought I'd see if it belonged to someone on one of the forums I'm on. Roush body kit and rear seat delete and a honey-comb panel on the back. Looks nice [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
2004 DSG Mach 1, '04 Cobra swapped. 422 HP / 453 TQ

Posts: 115 | From: Foster City, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
S&C ford?

Looks pretty dope but needs some springs

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reloaded83  Ford pictures for Reloaded83    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
S&C ford?

Looks pretty dope but needs some springs

Yeah, used to be. "San Francisco Ford Lincoln Mercury" now. [Smile]

That was my thought too, about the springs. But he has C&C plates up front so I figured it might have some sort of suspension setup.

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have talked to that guy a few times i think he's doing car design at the Academy of Art i belive it used to be lowered but since he daily drives it in the city he raised it back because the front bumper was always getting messed up, not sure if hes on this site though....

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I see the plate, that's my buddy Franks old car.. he isn't on this site.. he is packed with school that's prob why he got rid of it.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

Hm, interesting. Thanks for the info! But the odd thing is I asked who the customer was and the tech said "Frank something". I didn't look into it any more past that. But you say that he sold the car?

--------------------

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that shit looks fugly
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks OK...not really a fan of the roush kit. I dont think the black accents on the side and rear skirts look very good either [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

99Mamba
¯
Member # 7506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Mamba  Ford pictures for 99Mamba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That thing needs some lowering springs and some better wheels!!!!
Posts: 660 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Reloaded83:
Hm, interesting. Thanks for the info! But the odd thing is I asked who the customer was and the tech said "Frank something". I didn't look into it any more past that. But you say that he sold the car?

Not sure if he sold it, I know he had motor issues in the past that the dealership worked on.. I will have to call him to see if he sold it or why its there.
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Craig, if he sold the car he probably would have kept the plates. [Wink] The FC are his initials.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

quote:
Originally posted by 03White_Venom:
quote:
Originally posted by Reloaded83:

Not sure if he sold it, I know he had motor issues in the past that the dealership worked on.. I will have to call him to see if he sold it or why its there.
Good stuff. Just tryin' to look out for a fellow 'stanger. We pretty much never get Machs in the shop. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

I talked to him today, he isnt selling it but has in in the shop for other work.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com