Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » god damn hit and run !!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: god damn hit and run !!
blk01snake
¯
Member # 8848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk01snake  Ford pictures for blk01snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so iam out with the wife and friends and my car is parked on the street my fault for not parking in the lot i suppose and a car cuts the corner trying to make the light and clips my qtr panel and takes out the bumper and the light does anyone know a good price body shop that takes insurance and with full coverage and also will the insurance just total it out since its the qtr panel and i dont want them to use bondo rather cut and weld a new pice in i hate the way bondo looksa after its painted if anyone has any input id appreciate it
Posts: 164 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks. that was the worlds longest sentance tho.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BUCK_FIFTY
¯
Member # 728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCK_FIFTY  Ford pictures for BUCK_FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:

i dont think he done yet, he still hasnt ended it with a period. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Funny how cheap ass people have money to do it right the second time, haha!"

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Couldn't read it, what happened?

[ February 07, 2009, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: BlackNGold ]

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this Dustin?Bummer man,that sucks.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd take it to cook's...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cooks+collision+sacramento&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS263US264&ie=UTF-8&aq=t&oq=cooks+collision+s

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
blk01snake
¯
Member # 8848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk01snake  Ford pictures for blk01snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i know long explination i was just hella nervous about my insurance covering it
Posts: 164 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUCK_FUTT_5.0:
quote:

i dont think he done yet, he still hasnt ended it with a period. [Big Grin]
hahah, you were right. he's still going [Big Grin] .

joking aside, sucks man that it happened. you might want to stop by a few shops to ask around. it looks like a big task especially if the insurance has to cover it. shops might not want to do it.

[ February 07, 2009, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 Cooks [patriot] i had them estimate my quarter panel damage on my fox last year they quoted me $3000. and the city of san leandro payed haha [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
StephenB
¯
Member # 8339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StephenB  Ford pictures for StephenB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rj's in pleasanton...the grey superduty is mine in his pics...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=182293768

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com