Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Power Guestimates

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Power Guestimates
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Guys,

What do you think this combo will roughtly make

306 mid 8ish compression
F Cam
Forged Dish pistons
Stock Heads/Intake
70MM TB
75MM MAF
42lbs injectors
Master Power T70 Turbo at 14lbs of boost
Anderson PMS with full tune on 91octane

Curious....

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
being that youre gonna using stock heads and intake its gonna be really hard to guess.the heads and intake are gonna choke the shit out of that setup.if you put some good flowing heads and intake im pretty sure you would be in block splitting country but with that setup i dont know

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I know, Im building a Dart Windsor stroker at the moment, but while building that one im gonna see if I can go 10's with stock heads and intake [Wink]

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
400+- to the wheels. 500 RWTQ
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna guess around 0hp/0tq if I help with the install.

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by 00NIGHTMARE:
I'm gonna guess around 0hp/0tq if I help with the install.

Lol you can stand around and hand me tools while Nala jumps the shit outta your leg [Razz]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seeing you will only be able to get around 19* of timing in it with 91 octane before detonation beats the hell out of it, I'd guess around 380hp/410tq.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4,000 hp on 87

4,250 hp on corn

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get heads and intake.

I made with my B7G turbo kit 499 525 at 14lbs.

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Refer to my first post lol

Building another motor, so just gonna see how fast I can go on this one until my new motor is done.

Maybe Ill just tune it on 110 and 91 and use the adjustable boost controller and switch [Smile]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would put some new valve spring's on it so You can make power above 5000 rpm "valve float" and with a 1.6 - 1.7 60 ft time You might just accomplish Your 10 sec goal [burnout] !!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know of one with 60lbs that made 420 to the wheels, hence turbogt

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
I know of one with 60lbs that made 420 to the wheels, hence turbogt

Here you go.

http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Nice and that was with a stock cam [Eek!]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com