Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Friggin Neighbor Retard (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friggin Neighbor Retard
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So today I'm all happy cause a 40 foot Chinese Elm is being cut down in my backyard. Long story short this was a dangerous tree and messy tree. We have three large tree's in the backyard. Chinese Elm Tree, Ash Tree and some other kind of Maple Ash tree. In any case the back back neihbor saw we were getting the Elm cut down and pokes his head over the fence.

"your cutting this one down too right?"
He's talking about the Ash tree that has no problem and just drops lots of leaves during fall.

Me: nope, we are leaving that tree the way it is

Dick: you know this tree is clogging up my gutters, I had to pay a guy $250 to clean them out.

Me: Yeah,...thats to bad

Dick: Looks like this tree is a lawsuit then huh?

Me: Your house looks great, you must have had a hard time getting permits for all that huh? Any building inspectors come by to check the work?

Fag walks back into the house. His house is HUGE and is right up to the fence line. You know those houses where ALLLL the lot is house? NO yards. Tons of add ons. They even have their washer and trying out back by the sliding door. Every fuckin tree on the block can drop leaves in that thing. SUCH A DICK. I already know he can't do shit but the fact he even tried to make like I'd be scared erk me. Can't wait to go home though and see the Elm completely gone.

[ December 04, 2008, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Effin people huh. One of those neighbors with nothing to do or what. Tell him more people who don't know him think he's a dickhead and he needs to F himself more often. [Mad]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is awesome! [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lawsuite over leaves? WTF? [Mad] I hate stupid people.

--------------------
Late Model High Performance
AEDHP.COM

Posts: 164 | From: Cameron Park California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG! I get home from work and the elm tree is gone....yippy! Hour after being home fuckboy comes over and is bitching at me that I didn't pay to have the other tree cut. I couldn't belive it. AGAIN!? I tell him dude I'm not touching that tree, nothing is wrong with it hahahaha fuckin laughing right now while typeing....

he says his wife has to sweep up leaves everyday so I say, "why not just help her then" lol talk about pissed off lol dude is heated. Then he told me to file a lawsuit to the previous owner of the house since they didn't get it cut and they promised him they would cut it. I just laughed at him. Told him I'm not calling them, then told him my other neighbor bob....yes thats his name bob...his tree drops all its leaves in my yard too and it does kinda suck. He then tells me to file lawsuit against bob. hahahahaha dude bob is 95 or 96 years old and I tell him that if anything I should be raking bobs grass for him and I'm not going to file a lawsuit again him, that I'm not that kind of person.

He then says he's gonna have to file lawsuit agaist me. I laughed again and told him best of luck with that. HAHAHAH THEN Just now I found a website PoopSender.com oh boy and I'm soooooooo sending him a bag of shit. My only problem is should it be cow, elephant or monkey shit? I need suggestions hahahahahahahahahhahahhah

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

He then says he's gonna have to file lawsuit agaist me. I laughed again and told him best of luck with that. HAHAHAH THEN Just now I found a website PoopSender.com oh boy and I'm soooooooo sending him a bag of shit. My only problem is should it be cow, elephant or monkey shit? I need suggestions hahahahahahahahahhahahhah

LMAO! I'd splurge and get him all 3 a few days apart! He sounds like he really deserves them all. [Big Grin]
91MSDFox
¯
Member # 8749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91MSDFox  Ford pictures for 91MSDFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG ALL THREE!!!!

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
jae jae has one but it's usually doing donuts in his car while he's video taping....

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha gotta bookmark the poopsender site...never know when that SHIT will come in handy...hahahaha
send the POS all 3! [Big Grin]

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I gotta give that service a try

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow... that poopsender shit no joke. lmao!! [Big Grin] that shit really exists [Eek!] not too expensive either [patriot]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant do shit if the tree dosent hang in his yard... he can cut it back to the fence line, but thats about it.. tell his lazy ass to get on his own roof to clean his gutters out...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny enough I had the exact same problem when I was getting a 40ft fruitless mullberry cut and crowned in my back yard. Dude says almost the same thing.

dude: Hey you gonna cut this maple tree too?

Me: nope.

dude: well it clogs my pool.

Me: move your pool.

But what I did find out is in our city, the neighbor could be an ass and order all kind of tree inspections to make sure there is no danger of it falling on his house. And also there is a height limitation on trees. Especially if it is near power lines. So J I would check into your local city ordinances and laws. Just to cover your bases.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Funny enough I had the exact same problem when I was getting a 40ft fruitless mullberry cut and crowned in my back yard. Dude says almost the same thing.

dude: Hey you gonna cut this maple tree too?

Me: nope.

dude: well it clogs my pool.

Me: move your pool.

But what I did find out is in our city, the neighbor could be an ass and order all kind of tree inspections to make sure there is no danger of it falling on his house. And also there is a height limitation on trees. Especially if it is near power lines. So J I would check into your local city ordinances and laws. Just to cover your bases.

Exactly! I was just about to post that. It happened to my parents. One of our trees was dropping leaves in the neighbors gutters etc.

This guy was a dick. He brought over an estimate and all this stuff. My dad told him, "why didnt you just tell me, I would have cut the branches hanging in your yard". The guy looked stupified.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

There isn't a power line in sight of the tree. The tree company that was at my house yesterday said that particular tree is in the best shape of all the trees out back. Grew just as it should have, wont bigger than it already is and LOVES dropping leaves all year LOL. I did go online and check california tree laws and even if a limb were to fall off onto his house during a storm he still can't do shit! I can't be sued for acts of God. He can't even cut the branches unless he is told by a professional that it wont harm the tree. Guy so far that I can find is barking up the wrong tree [Smile] Its a great looking tree too, he's just a cocksucker. I'm going to be calling the city of Newark just to make sure they agree with me and I'm going to ask them if they have any kind of suggestions on how to shut this fucker up. ALSO I made sure he can't dump the leaves back over the fence. Basically when they fall into his yard they are his not mine. Joys of owning your own home huh? lol...I would have though my dog barking or balls hiting cars would piss people off...not mother nature.

I do have a new friend though. George,...the guy that the other tree would drop fuckin LIMBS into his yard and almost on his grandaughter and my son. You tell me what tree should have been cut. The one falling apart or the one doing what it is supposed to? DUH!

If anyone has california law experiance and can give me codes or where to look up the codes that would be nice to have in my back pocket. I'll be sending him a pile of Gorilla shit next Thursday...I don't want it to be to close to when we talked. hahahaahhahaha I'll be sending a pile of shit to our CEO at work to. Hate that bitch.

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somewhere in here...

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What happened to "Love thy neighbor"?......

My backyard neighbor cut the bracnches from my tree that over hung on his side, then through em back in my yard...Not just a few, a pile about 10ft wide and 4 ft tall...Equal to 2 green bins full...I was heated, I took care of it, but I can garauntee there won't be a next time.... [Wink]

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:

My backyard neighbor cut the bracnches from my tree that over hung on his side, then through em back in my yard...Not just a few, a pile about 10ft wide and 4 ft tall...Equal to 2 green bins full...I was heated, I took care of it, but I can garauntee there won't be a next time.... [Wink]

wow.....I dont think I would have contained myself on that one. I dont think that is legal either.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:

wow.....I dont think I would have contained myself on that one. I dont think that is legal either.
Fact - he can't do that. It is NOT legal.
Fact - he can be sued up to 2 or 3 times the value of the tree if it is damaged by him cutting it.
Fact - neighbor must notify the tree owner if they are going to be cutting the brances EVEN IF they are on his side of the fence.
Fiction - the tree owner has to give a rats ass about his neighbor.

I think that is why this guy is so mad. He already knows he can't do a damn thing. Otherwise why would he be so pissed off. Just shut the hell up and sue me then. He never sued the previous owners and he claimed it has been a problem for years and years.

City of Newark told me to just have the tree company that was out cutting the other tree assess the leave dropping tree as a healthy good standing tree. LOL...everywhere I look the neighbor has less and less rights. I ALMOST feel bad for sending an e-mail building inspection dept. on the Newark City webpage. Gave them his address and mentioned the number of outlandish additions to the home. Asked them to measure the distance from the structure of the home to the back fence as there are limits to the property line that I feel are encroched <---spelling.

This asshat isn't even a real neighbor...he's like a back neighbor around the block and down the street...so he doesn't really even count. He only shares like 6 foot of fence with me.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just keep us posted on this...I find it very entertaining how people let these things consume them and not worry about the important things. [Big Grin]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Just keep us posted on this...I find it very entertaining how people let these things consume them and not worry about the important things. [Big Grin]

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im in your neighbors position now. our neighbors tree in their backyard is growing to the point that the branches are growing above our roof and has even caused some damage to our siding. is it the tree owners responsibility to trim the tree or basically is it any branch that is above our property line my responsibility to trim with their consent?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
im in your neighbors position now. our neighbors tree in their backyard is growing to the point that the branches are growing above our roof and has even caused some damage to our siding. is it the tree owners responsibility to trim the tree or basically is it any branch that is above our property line my responsibility to trim with their consent?

I am sure if it is causing damage you have some leverage.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

I am sure if it is causing damage you have some leverage.
Yup if it is still ON the tree and grew into your house and damaged it then the tree is not being maintained properly. The tree owner then does need to do something. Being the tree owner myself if my neighbor came over nicley, introduced himself, shook my hand or even pretended to be nice I might have listened to him more but he was an A-hole from the get go so I have no sympothy.

Also you can cut the branches but just let them know first. Verbal is fine you don't have to put it in writing but they do say it isn't a bad idea to do so. Also if the tree dies do to your cutting it you can be liable for up to 3 times the value of the tree. Chances of you hurting the tree though are almost nill.

But yeah if the brance is still connected to the tree and it is damaging your house then the tree owner isn't most likley isn't maintaining the tree as a whole. In turn he can be liable. The catch though prooving the tree is not being maintained. One arborist may say its cool while another may not. Your situation is even more borderline than mine.

BUT in my defense...The tree we did just get cut down...the neighbor that had that tree over their yard, had limbs cracking off into their yard so I did take it upon myself as the tree owner to have it removed. The cost of trimming that beast was only $200 less than removing it.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Oh yeah so I go home at lunch to watch the stump grinding today and I missed it they were already done. I was talking to the tree guy about a third tree in our backyard that is so so and leans and wouldn't be a bad idea to be rid of.

The neighbor that was happy to see yesterdays tree go popped his head over the fence and offered $200 toward removal of this new tree in question. I think we will be taking him up on it as the tree guy quoted me only $400 for this other tree.

Can you imagine how enraged that jerkoff in the corner will feel seeing another tree go but NOT the one with all the leaves? hahahahahahaha I can't wait. My wife said I'm spitefull...I said your damn right I am. FUCK THAT GUY! I like George though, he's nice and offering money for MY tree even when I was already thinking of doing it, that is neighborly....of course he benifits but so do I and everyone is happy,...except the Indian dude that has to sweep leaves everyday lol.

The tree guy was laughin his ass off aobut this whole story too...and free of charge will trimm my two front yard tree's if I end up removing the leaning tree in the back. The front trees are growing close to power lines so how could I go wrong with this deal?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com