Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any one from this site?..... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any one from this site?.....
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wondering if anyone from this site used to hang out on burlingame ave back in the days? like 01/02 ect... i remember the safeway lot used to be packed with mustangs and a few maros [Roll Eyes] ..
we should bring that spot back to life on the weekends...

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

Remember how me and Alex's 5.0 used to smoke you all the time over there? YOu probably wouldnt remember that well anyways, you got that short term memory loss syndrome.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol oh yeah!!! i was one of the few that was boosting!! i remember i smoked alot of people there. where you there when that TL came to me and wanted to race me so bad, i said only on the freeway. he told me that " if i crash and die, its not his fault because his car is fast" lol, i was like WTF... msFIVE0 remembers, n e way'z we went on freeway, i let him launch 1st, i blew his doors off so bad on 1st gear,
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You talking about the silver 4 Door TL? The driver was bald headed? He use to always ride with Maurice (White GSR integra)

I think he use to be on the bottle..

But yeah i use to race him for fun back in the days, always got him from a stop but on the freeway his shit was pretty fast (hence the bottle).

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

yeah thats him, license plate said 1MEANTL, his name is marcos i think, i heard he bout a 50 now, lol..

the very 1st we raced, he got me, it was the same day i had installed my new motor, i was test driving it, few weeks later, tuned it, smoked him, lol

[ November 24, 2008, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: 302 DROP ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
yeah thats him, license plate said 1MEANTL, his name is marcos i think, i heard he bout a 50 now, lol..

the very 1st we raced, he got me, it was the same day i had installed my new motor, i was test driving it, few weeks later, tuned it, smoked him, lol

Yeah yeah him hahaha He lives around the corner from Matt (six5.0) in Hillsdale area now.

They formed a crew called "Team Stunnaz", when i bought my 04 Civic, i joined for the hell of it and went riding with them through the mountains with a stock ass 100HP civic looking cool hahahah

But yeah he has a convertible LX -

He said he use to smoke alot of 5.0s and he didnt believe i was "ALL STOCK", he use to always say "bro i raced a lot of 5.0s before, even supercharged ones and i smoked them but your IS NOT STOCK)

I just kept thinking "maaan, im stocker then you think, i just know how to shift) hahahaha

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

LOL your car did run hard!! You had a good launch!!
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup that silver acura tl was on a bottle . Shit I was out there in my drop when it white with a orange red pearl n 3 TVs with no bolt ons. Does any one remeber the night the rich kid totaled his new viper srt10?

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Yeah yeah him hahaha He lives around the corner from Matt (six5.0) in Hillsdale area now.

marcos is cool though, last time i talked to him was when he came to my job, it was the KMEL house of soul concert
They formed a crew called "Team Stunnaz", when i bought my 04 Civic, i joined for the hell of it and went riding with them through the mountains with a stock ass 100HP civic looking cool hahahah

He said he use to smoke alot of 5.0s and he didnt believe i was "ALL STOCK", he use to always say "bro i raced a lot of 5.0s before, even supercharged ones and i smoked them but your IS NOT STOCK)

I just kept thinking "maaan, im stocker then you think, i just know how to shift) hahahaha

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
yup that silver acura tl was on a bottle . Shit I was out there in my drop when it white with a orange red pearl n 3 TVs with no bolt ons. Does any one remeber the night the rich kid totaled his new viper srt10?

i heard about the viper, i dont think i was there, it was that black 1? i remember 2 vipers , a red 1 n a black 1.... there were alot of exotic cars that showed up there, lambos, ferraries
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard about the viper, i dont think i was there, it was that black 1? i remember 2 vipers , a red 1 n a black 1.... there were alot of exotic cars that showed up there, lambos, ferraries

MY BITCHES ARE EXOTIC

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to be there a lot of the times. I had a VIBRANT RED 93 Cobra. I would roll over to CANADA road from time to time, but that was getting to hot. I would chill for a bit in Burlingame and then roll over on to Milipitas.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AAAaaa Yes good old B Ave Safeway lot. Lot of good times there. Marcos is my boy and that SAV HAB TL was one hell of a sedan that thing moved for havin 4 doors. He ran my 98 svt a couple of times. That car has been long retired, he still has it but its nothin like what it was. He Sold the 5.0 to Nexgen. Hes got mean little 4 banger now. I hella remember that fool in the viper he crashed that shit with my boy in it right at the 280 92 interchange lol. That fool got another viper 4 months later, a Silver one, and crashed it, and killed his girlfriend on 101 right by Penninsula Ave. Crazy but Good Times Lets bring that spot back [patriot]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good ole urlingame Ave.

What about carrol, gillman, right off third by where the post office used to be.

The good ole days.

Drop 302. You a hispanic dude that used to have a white 92 drop?

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol story of my life right here.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL: Sorrry I remembr the first time I met Al Stock on Brotherhood. Rolled up in his 5.0 we told him to lite em up. He sat there dumped the clutch applied brakes and proceeded to do the meanest clutch fry I have ever witnesed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did have by far one of the fastest all stock 5.0's I have ever seen.

Didnt have shit on a 5.0 black convertable though.

[patriot]

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone remember Cañada Road back in the mid-late 80's? The 1/4 mile lines are still there I think.

From right near the Pulgas water temple to start– towards Edgewood Road up the rise to the finish. 50-60 cars was not uncommon, lined up on both sides of the road most Friday and Saturday nights around midnight. More than a few times cars came in on trailers to race. Cruising El Camino from Hillsdale Blvd. to around 4th Ave. Hanging at the A&W, and then up to Cañada Road. Nothing but Fords, Chevys, and Mopars. Those were the good days!

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember thoses days good times. I also remeber the most crazy night Ive ever seen at skyline in san bruno people were unloading cars off trailers in the parking lot good times

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Bottle Fed
¯
Member # 2686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bottle Fed  Ford pictures for Bottle Fed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep...I still cruise by every now and then..I used to go out with my cars...I used to cruise in with shaun "purplenotch" with my red 91 LX which had a 351w and no hood...the generation has changed so much...not too long ago I went there and didnt see anyone I know at all...no Alliance group, no Nightmare racing, No bounty hunter racing guys....nobody old school...

--------------------
1988 Saleen convt #522 SC
1989 Saleen #420 408 w/BOOST!
2009 M5
2000 Yamaha R1
2013 S4

Posts: 2264 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

im sure most of you remember old man fred in his camaro, lol i see that guy driving his maro almost everyday, and he still trys racing me, lol but we should bring back the spot....... not for racing, just hangout there n stuff.... i remember there were alot of nice stangs there
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
LOL: Sorrry I remembr the first time I met Al Stock on Brotherhood. Rolled up in his 5.0 we told him to lite em up. He sat there dumped the clutch applied brakes and proceeded to do the meanest clutch fry I have ever witnesed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[patriot]

Hahah i remember that night, i think i barely started coming out for the runs at that time.. my MAF was jacked up so i wasnt getting any power to the wheels.

Remember this

-

-

GOT 50 had heat. I remember the first time i ran into GOT 50 on my way home on 280 LOL

I see this black/white droptop so im thinking hmmmmm let me smoke this fool real quick! Sure enough, i smash on him then all of a sudden all i hear is cams and flowmasters and RRRORRRRRRRRR *pop* *pop* rrrrrrorrrrrrr. Hahaha he smoked the shit outta me on the freeway.

Good ol days [patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
im sure most of you remember old man fred in his camaro, lol i see that guy driving his maro almost everyday, and he still trys racing me, lol but we should bring back the spot....... not for racing, just hangout there n stuff.... i remember there were alot of nice stangs there

The primered Maro? I ALWAYS see him on Milbrae ave / EL Camino. That thing is loud as hell..

Yeah i remember Alliance, UntouchableZ crew, LockDown, Cam Heat, Stallions and other crews always up at Carrol.

Canada was off the hook untill when the cops came, everyone was smashing off, i had some lose ass battery terminals.. Everyone there was smashing off and me and my cousins are here with the hood open trying to get the car started messin with the terminals saying "fuck fuck fuck fuck hurry the f*k up!!!!" HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

quote:
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[patriot]

Hahah i remember that night, i think i barely started coming out for the runs at that time.. my MAF was jacked up so i wasnt getting any power to the wheels.

Remember this

-

-

GOT 50 had heat. I remember the first time i ran into GOT 50 on my way home on 280 LOL

I see this black/white droptop so im thinking hmmmmm let me smoke this fool real quick! Sure enough, i smash on him then all of a sudden all i hear is cams and flowmasters and RRRORRRRRRRRR *pop* *pop* rrrrrrorrrrrrr. Hahaha he smoked the shit outta me on the freeway.

Good ol days [patriot]

Holy crap that is a long time ago.

you have any more pics or video?
[Eek!]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
I also remeber the most crazy night Ive ever seen at skyline in san bruno people were unloading cars off trailers in the parking lot good times

this wouldnt happen to be around 97-98 would it?
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[patriot]

Remember this

-

-

Good ol days [patriot]

Holy crap that is a long time ago.

you have any more pics or video?
[Eek!]

I wish i had them on video, i do have some 8MM camcorder tapes laying around that i need to convert to DVD soon. I believe i have some racing footage from way back in the days hahahah I had the ghetto'est camcorder back in the days lol

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com