Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » East Bay People please read...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: East Bay People please read...
InkedWhiteboy
¯
Member # 8724

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for InkedWhiteboy  Ford pictures for InkedWhiteboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any of you that have been around the walnut creek up to antioch area will know this guy and please remeber him... RIP Bill Hickey

Here is the story released from the CCTimes, anyone wanting to add anything feel free I know there are alot of people that were alot closer to him than I, but I still wanted to give my respect..

A motorcyclist died Sunday when he rode his bike into a car on Highway 4 in northwest Concord.

The crash happened around 11:20 a.m. when a motorcyclist collided with an unoccupied 1976 Mercedes Benz sedan on the shoulder of the Willow Pass Road on-ramp to eastbound state Highway 4, said CHP Officer Ralph Caggiano.

The motorcyclist, William HIckey, 34, of Pacheco, was riding a 2006 Harley Davidson, Caggiano said.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation.

Posts: 160 | From: MTZ Concord | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
91MSDFox
¯
Member # 8749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91MSDFox  Ford pictures for 91MSDFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
didnt know him but RIP

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
jae jae has one but it's usually doing donuts in his car while he's video taping....

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rip billy
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP Rider..

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don't know who he is but much respect.... R.I.P [patriot]
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
r.i.p [patriot]

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bill was my boy. Cody called me last night to tell me about it.

Fuckin sucks. I have known Bill for about 15 years. We used to fuckin TP peoples houses together and nut knocked many hoes back in the day.

He died just like my little brother did back in 2003, on a motorcyle.

Fuckin SUX.

RIP baby boy!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another thing to add is that my boy was on his way to my house from Concord ( I live in Disco) yesterday morning and we were riding over to look at my new 6.0L that is still in storage and we were trippin off the fact that he seen some dude that was dead with a yellow cover over him and the back of some old beater ass mercedes on the side of the freeway on ramp.

Little did we know that would end up being our homie!

Fucking gives me goose bumps.

I'll see him again.

Bill was a friend to many folks on here, JPH331,Racirx (Lee),Herman,Arvin,Fasthatch and Deevus1.

Im still in shock.

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P rider [Frown]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TURBO50 SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRO, MAY HIS SOUL R.I.P [patriot]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
InkedWhiteboy
¯
Member # 8724

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for InkedWhiteboy  Ford pictures for InkedWhiteboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Turbo50 I know your pain, I was with mike (deveus) a week or so ago and saw Billy @ bmw dude was always willing to help you out and fun to be around. I have known him as well since he had his stang and used to roast donuts and come see me every week for used tires.. good ol days he will be missed glad i got the chance to see him again before this happend..

[ November 24, 2008, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: InkedWhiteboy ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your friend!! RIP!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by InkedWhiteboy:
Turbo50 I know your pain, I was with mike (deveus) a week or so ago and saw Billy @ bmw dude was always willing to help you out and fun to be around. I have known him as well since he had his stang and used to roast donuts and come see me every week for used tires.. good ol days he will be missed glad i got the chance to see him again before this happend..

Yeah, Mike was on his way to my house leaving from his Mom's house when he passed the scene about noon.

We were trippin off of it.

--------------------

InkedWhiteboy
¯
Member # 8724

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for InkedWhiteboy  Ford pictures for InkedWhiteboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it just sucks ass the day your bro passed my heart stopped i was in total shock, now billy I have lost 4 close people to accidents on bikes one of wich mtz tapped a rear tire sending him head on into a tree.. Dan i think we need to do a Black stripe drive for all of our passing friends.. rally the troops and just have a day of memories of our group and the good people we have in it.

Rob

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP RIDER~ [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dammit i hate hearing these things. R.I.P. brother and my condolences to all his loved ones and homies

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com